Posted: Apr 17th 2010 10:13AM Jesspiper said

Yikes, 20% off Bards is really nice. Swapping traits in LOTRO is grossly expensive and this is most definitely welcome news. Hopefully it's a permanent passive one like the horse route discount we got a while back!

Posted: Apr 17th 2010 10:20AM CCon99 said

I still really love this game. I can't believe it's been 3 years already. If I had any complaints, it would be that it's been 3 years and we're still not in Rohan yet!

Posted: Apr 17th 2010 10:55AM sonofman said

Huzzah! I am loving LOTRO! Rohan can wait... I want the lonely mountain!

Posted: Apr 17th 2010 12:22PM (Unverified) said

I haven't logged in in in a while but I have a lifetime sub. Sounds like this is worth picking up for when I do go back to the game.

Posted: Apr 17th 2010 11:50AM Sorithal said

Awesome. Sounds like that'll be a fun thing to log into.

...Now to finish up on getting the Shrewd title and then finishing Bullroarer's challenge.

Posted: Apr 17th 2010 12:36PM Deryk said

Happy 3rd Anniversary LotRO!

Sounds great, and I'm looking forward to all the stuff for the anniversary. Let's hope there's some real goodies for rewards!

Posted: Apr 17th 2010 3:14PM (Unverified) said

Why doesn't codemasters ever offer cool stuff like Turbine? What about us?

A free week would really be a nice offer for those who have been away for a long time. :)

Posted: Apr 17th 2010 4:34PM spamero said

fuck codemasters again -.-

Posted: Apr 18th 2010 5:25AM Seffrid said

Codemasters have stated on the forums that an announcement about the anniversary will be made soon.

Posted: Apr 18th 2010 7:40AM (Unverified) said

Please post it here when they announce it. Hope they give us a free week, would really like to see how the game as come along.

Posted: Apr 18th 2010 8:51AM (Unverified) said

Sounds like good times. Personally I keep hitting a wall around level 30 in LOTRO. It probably has more with me having seen all of that same content many times over than it does Turbine's abilities as a developer.

Posted: Apr 18th 2010 1:25PM ScottishViking said

I love LOTRO more and more. Starting new characters is better than ever. I thought I would hate the reduced XP needed to level at lower levels, but it really helps you through the early grind. Also, soloable Volume 1 epics is SO AMAZING. Finally, you can enjoy this amazing story at your own pace, read the text, and not have to worry about LFG. And fellowing is still necessary if you want to do any other group quests, so it's not as if it's become a solo game.

My only complaint is that PvMP is languishing. It's so fun, and there is a small but incredibly dedicated group who play it. *sigh* *gazes at his R7 Weaver longingly*

Posted: Apr 18th 2010 3:21PM (Unverified) said

I really wish they would offer that Siege of Mirkwood promotion for $10 they had a few weeks ago. My Internet was messed up and I missed it by a day, urgh.

Posted: Apr 20th 2010 7:09PM (Unverified) said

Writ of Virtue is a very nice gift. Happy Anniversary, Lotro!

And whoa, I recognize that exact group of people in the screenshot. It took place about a month ago. Very nice concert, enjoyed every moment of it. http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/7348/event2t.jpg

Eirien @ http://elvenspider.com