Posted: Apr 14th 2010 8:54PM Joshua Przygocki said

I played this for a little bit, seemed like a fun little game really.

Posted: Apr 14th 2010 9:14PM Pingles said

I have struggled with engine issues. Sometimes my gameworld disappears on me. The sky goes in fast-forward. Very strange stuff.

Posted: Apr 14th 2010 10:48PM (Unverified) said

I really want to play this game but I keep getting long freezes every 10 seconds or so.. maybe the client will run better, I'll give it a shot.

Posted: Apr 15th 2010 4:51PM (Unverified) said

try turning up how far your computer draws things... some thing are harder to draw then others... meaning that u can run around and only see maybe 5 feet ahead ... but if u approach something massive in that 5 feet is more then your computer can draw.. hence the freeze and or load screens. try moving it to about half on everything and remove any high detail texture like shadows ect. but turning all the way down... is not advisable

Posted: Apr 15th 2010 12:39AM Ripper McGee said

1) Fantastic news for EE fans!
2) For the sake of clarification, the patch hasn't hit the server yet and the full client won't be available until the patch goes live.

~Ripper

Posted: Apr 16th 2010 7:19PM (Unverified) said

NICE! Earth Eternal is a fun game to play on the side ;-)

Posted: Apr 16th 2010 10:27PM (Unverified) said

ya the patch pretty much ruined the game...The new area they boast of is for new players and can be finished in a matter of minutes...not impressed. Also it now is the only game I know of that dosent give you money for kills....really? so how do you make money? well sell groups of tiems 20 in a slot at 30 copper...do the math that isnt anything worth the time invested.
Armor got hacked. So now the Knights can be renamed "Paper Tanks" there is alot of other issues with this game. I would only recommend it if you had enough REAL money to buy the in game gold. Other wise you wont ever have any.