Posted: Apr 13th 2010 3:18PM (Unverified) said

I thought this game had died out. OH sweet jesus resubing

Posted: Apr 13th 2010 3:22PM darthinfamous said

There are days where I wish I never got rid of my AC account, today is one of those days

Posted: Apr 13th 2010 3:59PM (Unverified) said

If they would just upgrade the bloody graphics I would play this game again in a heartbeat.

Posted: May 11th 2010 8:56AM EasyEEE said

New textures are coming

I was out for 6 years - came back in October - hooked all over again!

No more grind. Quests are the way to level. Most can solo, many should have a group. Total blast.

Posted: Apr 13th 2010 4:54PM ultimateq said

Never played AC, I always swore by EQ back in those days. However, I respect it greatly; add that on-top of the fact that they are still supporting the game and adding new content like this, I think that is just the coolest thing ever.

Posted: Apr 13th 2010 5:28PM Cinnamoon said

I loved this game back in the day. Graphics are too eye-bleedy now, but the basic mechanics were a ton of fun. It really was the superior game to EQ1 at the time, and I really loved the mixed-culture fantasy they had going, as well as the UO-esque-but-different skill-based character development.

I suspect it is LOTRO and DDO who are currently funding this little pet project of Turbine's, but I don't mind a bit.

Posted: Apr 13th 2010 5:38PM (Unverified) said

sweet jesus I love AC. I went back a few times in the last 5 years but it's not the same anymore : (

please Turbine, give us AC 3 (AC1 but with updated graphics :3 )

Posted: Apr 13th 2010 10:06PM Avolii said

I never understood why AC2 failed. Was so much better to look at. AC was my first MMO.....no idea why I ever left.....and looking at it now, lol, my eyes would bleed out of my skull. Still a lot of fun tho I bet.

Posted: Apr 13th 2010 10:10PM (Unverified) said

No Lugians... :(

Posted: Apr 30th 2010 5:03PM (Unverified) said

Torak, there are 3 more new races coming... I'm going to bet that Lugians are among them. :)

Posted: Apr 14th 2010 4:18AM (Unverified) said

This game would see a huge boom if they made it free to play as they have with DDO

Posted: Apr 21st 2010 12:05PM skylatron said

Don't just judge by the polys that you're looking at - ac armor, monsters, cities, etc have great textures and they are improving them all the time. Maybe it doesn't seem like a big deal, but we just got a new texture for our pine and palm trees and it actually makes a HUGE difference!

AC has superior game to play to almost any other MMO, and you can customize your character however you want in terms of looks, armor, and skills. There is more than 1 linear path to leveling. It's still an adventure and so many people are coming back. Plus we getting THREE MORE races and a another Huge Update in October! If you ever played, you should really do the free trial and see what all has changed: http://trial.ac.turbine.com/