Posted: Apr 10th 2010 10:28AM (Unverified) said

Still haven't got any MMO to play :'( Anyone got any tips for me? Probably played them all once, just thinking about which one I should return to.

Posted: Apr 10th 2010 1:08PM (Unverified) said

I am in the exact same boat. So I have decided to give Everquest 2 another blast!

Posted: Apr 10th 2010 10:52AM Greeen said

I'll be doing Darkfall, finally got my skills enough up to survive a bunch of kobolds without dieing after 2 hits :D
And some LOTRO - will ding 35 on my Warden and get my fast mount then.
DDO will depend on the time. Maybe a dungeon or two with my Monk.

Posted: Apr 10th 2010 11:43AM (Unverified) said

Lotro and DDO (on an alt, Rubi! Saving my main for Wednesdays!) for me. Goodness, my weekend's powered by Turbine..

I look forward to seeing some of you in DDO if you're dipping in for a look-see.
=)

Posted: Apr 10th 2010 12:26PM (Unverified) said

It'll mainly be Dead Space, some Monster Hunter, Modern Warfare 2 and maybe some Dark Messiah, when that bugger's installed.

Posted: Apr 10th 2010 10:15PM donweel said

Love to join you guys but me being pacific time zone it's a little too late for me.

Posted: Apr 10th 2010 12:53PM Randomessa said

Going to a convention and ren faire this weekend, so not much time to game this weekend, unfortunately. Otherwise I'd be staring wistfully at my EQII account trying to talk myself out of resubscribing.

Posted: Apr 10th 2010 2:07PM Hild said

EVE, but since we are under a WarDec at the moment, think I'll give DDO a spin and be ready for Wednesday.

Posted: Apr 10th 2010 2:09PM Vitamin Dei said

Hopping into the Global Agenda free trial a bit this weekend and putting it through its paces so I can decide if I want to take advantage of Amazon's weekend pricing on the game. I'm still largely without a "home game" as far as MMOs go, lately. Keeping the usual eye on CO and dipping my beak into whatever I have the opportunity to.

Aside from that I'll be teasing myself with the Modern Warfare 2 free weekend on Steam and jumping into some other multiplayer online gaming sans the massively. Y'know, MOs.

Posted: Apr 10th 2010 3:29PM VioletArrows said

Lego Universe. Shaping up slooooowly but surely.

Posted: Apr 10th 2010 3:34PM Pingles said

I got over a mid-teen hump in Allods and am having a blast again. Just got into a zone that threw me for a loop by requiring a special way to navigate the zone. So nice when they shake things up like that especially with a whole zone!

Posted: Apr 11th 2010 11:39AM (Unverified) said

DDO - Working on getting a Paladin 6 and unlock Defender of Siberys PrC. Continue my 11 Cleric/Rogue.

Bloodbowl - Revisiting an old friend here in preparation for the mega-expansion later this year.