Posted: Apr 6th 2010 12:21PM (Unverified) said

I am extremely excited about the Super Powers patch. The melee changes will be welcome and WHAT?!?! WEAPONS VIEWABLE IN THE TAILOR!?!?! OMFG!!!

I digress, keep it up Cryptic. I'm liking what I'm seeing.

Posted: Apr 6th 2010 1:34PM dudemanjac said

I'm tempted to go in there and have a little fun. Same for STO, but I've just been enthralled with ME2 and BFBC2.

Posted: Apr 6th 2010 2:21PM urgan said

It's a good thing they're fixing melee by listening to the users. (Ha, sorry, I can't help but joke at Cryptic's expense. They're breaking it more).

Posted: Apr 6th 2010 3:30PM Aganazer said

They are just about at the point they should have been at for release! I'll never understand why MMOG's are consistently released almost exactly 6 months too early.

Posted: Apr 6th 2010 3:49PM (Unverified) said

Um, the answer is money. Companies like Cryptic are not Blizzard. They do not have near endless development budgets, allowing them to sit and continue adding things while the game is not bringing anything into the company.

At some point, the company (in this case, Cryptic) decides that the game is "good enough" for release and puts it out there. Then, with the money they get from people buying the game, they use it to pay their staff, satisfy their investors, upgrade their tech, and upgrade the game.

It's called running a small business.

Posted: Apr 6th 2010 5:52PM (Unverified) said

Atari was tired of paying their production cost. Same with STO.

Posted: Apr 6th 2010 6:16PM (Unverified) said

• Half a heart
Sigh. How long are they going to be endeavoring to listen to their customers and make this game worthwhile? It's a broken record, skipping almost daily here on Massively.

Guys, please, give it a rest. I'm honestly beginning to feel kind of embarrassed for you.

I've also made a static DNS alias that redirects cryptic.com to massively.com. I mean, there's no point in ever going to their site when you guys re-post all of their press releases and announcements, as well as have you own articles on them. Do you realize that you actually have more Cryptic-related news content on your site than Cryptic does?

Posted: Apr 6th 2010 9:31PM dudemanjac said

Yeah Cryptic stop endeavoring to make the game worth while. Hang it up and walk away. Pay no attention to the ppl who are playing or care to continue. Instead, listen to this guy. You are clearly embarrassing him and we can't have that.

I wonder if the Eve stories (also daily events) or the Aion stories (yep them too) get complaints about bias? I'd check them out to find out, but I'm not really interested in those games, so I don't waste my time reading their stories.

Posted: Apr 6th 2010 11:59PM (Unverified) said

What a maroon!

Posted: Apr 6th 2010 7:08PM (Unverified) said

Panties in a wad, Hans? Use the scroll button.

Cryptic has made much progress and I love it! Its been said a million times but people tend to forget that every mmo has issues at launch and the first six months or so are usually used to address those issues.

I s'pose Hans is just still mad that he was killed in Die Hard.

Posted: Apr 6th 2010 7:32PM (Unverified) said

It's just an opinion on the Internet John, there's no reason to get emotional.

Also, McClane totally sucker punched me.

Posted: Apr 7th 2010 11:15AM JanChel said

Sounds good.

Just add vehicle travel powers and we're golden.

One Shots: Ignore physics and jump already!

Posted on Dec 28th 2014 10:00AM