Posted: Apr 7th 2010 2:31PM (Unverified) said

First off, I here non stop complaints about how t4/end game needs more content but never a single suggestion. All these QQers seem to be unable to work well with others else no reason to complain about end game. Sure, theres not 500 dungeons to run something different everyday, but if you weren't so solo minded with a solid guild or just a group of buddies you can run LV, ToVL, Tombs, Warlord PQs, and King runs which all together between the various lock outs is enough to keep one busy 24/7 if your hardcore. Plus, the orvr and SCs are enough to fill in the cracks that content isn't the issue period.

Class balance is not as bad as most would try to convince you (likely if you such its not because of your class or the class you face), but there are very much some issues there to be dealt with that has driven some away because they have been around since day one. On the other hand class balance in a pvp game is impossible to make everyone happy no matter what. Biggest issue is complaints from players cause their class isn't awesome at every single aspect. You want a solo class then pick one but no you won't be as awesome in huge combats and vice versa.

Anyway, stop complaining that its not this or doesn't have that or they keep avoiding fixing this when the fact is they do keep improving it with each patch, they can only do so much each time around, and likely if you were a little better player and didn't get pwned so much in orvr maybe you wouldn't be such a QQer and I think we are better off without you. Main reason imho people left is that in a pvp game everyone started to realize how inferior of a player they were compared to others, got pwned all the time, and went off QQing the game on everything they could think of to make themselves feel better inside. I love this game, I have not 1 but 3 accounts that I have been playing since release and have never had more fun or ever looked back because pvp is where its at and this game is the only choice for someone with a pvp thrist. Personally, I have 7 Order and 5 Destro toons of rr40+ and can say that all are better than others at various things but none are what I consider overpowered or underpowered, plus I refuse to play any of the so called OP classes though I generally pwn them and laugh at those comments. Learn to play and this game is awesome, though remember there is always someone better out there so you will need some restraint to avoid the classic rage quiting all the time. Have fun, as WAR is upon you.

Posted: Apr 20th 2010 3:28AM (Unverified) said

If constructive criticism is what you’re looking for I’ve got loads of it. If they want the game to keep people around they need to add in new content in T4. Part of what got boring for me was only being able to take Altdorf or the inevitable city. I mean how awesome would it be to actually go to the home base of your race’s biggest enemy and take them out. Some new dungeons here and there would be a nice addition. Another issue I had noticed was that the empire and chaos quests on average seemed to give out much more experience and better rewards than elf quests, which in the long run deterred me from even setting foot in the elf lands simply because the rewards for completing said quests sucked. While I’m on the race tangent I also think it’s pointless to have starting areas for the other races when everyone now starts in either the chaos or empire starting zones. I don’t want them to get rid of the elf, dwarf, green skin, and dark elf starting zones but rather give the ability to choose the zone you want to start in. At character creation there could be a small section asking where you want to start the game out at. I mean your character is in a war so it only makes sense for there to be different races in different zones to aid their allies. I know I stated in my previous post that cosmetics wouldn’t cut it… however they are appreciated. The ability to earn or purchase different mounts (aside from the mounts you earn from recruiting) would be fairly nice as well as different styles of armor. I’m actually pleased to hear that they finally addressed the issue with armor dye. Adding in additional classes and races (I want lizard folk :D) wouldn’t hurt either. I never really had an issue with imbalances with the classes I think that a character is only as good as their player if the player sucks at the game the character will suck in the game no matter what class you chose. Was that constructive enough :p

Posted: Apr 12th 2010 11:04AM (Unverified) said

If you play this game then stop complaining and deal with it. If you DON'T play this game then don't post here because you have no idea wtf is actually going on and maybe you only think a class is underpowered/overpowered because of the forums post you see but the person is only crying cuz he got roflstomped and sucks at his class. I've beaten every order class at least through 1v1 on my squig herder so there's no such thing as overpowered/underpowered kthxbai

Love live Warhammer :]

Posted: Apr 14th 2010 9:22AM (Unverified) said

First off they need to fix scenario levels....they need to break the t4 scenarios into two groups.

1. Level 32-39 should be in their own t4 scenario groups. Tired of getting into a sc with rr60 guys and not doing any damage to them. Plus have all the other 40's complain cause they think I shouldnt run scenarios until i am 40. Like I have no right to be there.

2. All the 40s should be in their own sc pairing. That way we dont have complainers that their 40 has to carry a 32 through a scenario.

Next they need to fix the fact that scenarios are part of the zone flips. Please Mythic, when scenarios are not popping and we have taken ever single point everywhere, why cant the zone flip.....we have to wait 2hrs on a dom flip, ridiculous. If they want to put them in make the contribution alot less and move something else up.
My last pt is they should put all the realms in scenario pairings. Prevents the dead periods where none pop and gives a large population pool. This would have to go with my previous fix of removing slash minimizing scenario contributions in pairings.

Posted: Apr 19th 2010 10:18AM (Unverified) said

I understand the lead artist isnt responsible for the direction the game went, but the things that Mythic churn out in relation to the bigger picture are not what the players are asking for. The new city siege mechanics and BW/Sorc nerfs are the only thing I can think of that players asked for.. over a year after release..

I'm sorry.. if you classify Dye changes as a "nice change" then you need to go and have a word with yourself.

Posted: Apr 19th 2010 1:59PM (Unverified) said

I just love how there are several broken classes and none of them have been fixed (but currently being nerfed) and their mirror class is only being buffed.

And sweet about the dyes. Thank god this trial is endless and only consists of the only good part of the game. Teir 1, no one is OP in Teir 1. So honestly, whoever is paying for this game is wasting their money.

Posted: Apr 27th 2010 6:39PM (Unverified) said

I for one have returned from WOW to play WAR again. PVP is still the best. Period. Is it DAOC2? umm no. But worthy none the less. Should they have more content for level 40's? or for all levels? Absolutely. But are we talking more areas like WOW has? or more PVP action? Both would be nice. Give us hardened gamers of this new age of impatience and easily bored either. We will take it and eat it up like nummies. For all these people to even be writing a positive or negaticve comment shows that they all have something in common : They love online gaming. How do you satisfy online gamers? give them a taste of as MANY things that they seek and enjoy. PVP, PVE, PVPE,PLSD,PCRACK,PCP blah blah blah. Give them C O N T E N T. A good game is like a movie : The longer it is - the longer we will watch it. Have a good day,evening or night all.

WRUP: WoW's next-next expansion