Posted: Mar 31st 2010 5:22PM Seraphina Brennan said

I got to finally play APB after the podcast was recorded. :3 It was fun, and I enjoyed getting run over constantly. ^_^

Posted: Mar 31st 2010 9:00PM (Unverified) said

Hey, guys! Fun podcast this week.

Is it just me or are Rubi and Shawn crushing on each other? I know they both have their respective spouses and kids, but lately I've noticed a lot of mutual giggling between them on the podcast. So much so that I actually pictured Rubi sitting on Shawn's lap while he secretly tickled her ribcage when I listened to episode 93. I swear its true! Go back and listen for yourselves. Its so obvious!

Perhaps the reason why Rubi was so excited to go to PAXeast wasn't just to see what's coming next from Turbine, but maybe it was the prospect of Shawn slipping Rubi his room key while his 'ole ball 'n chain was out hitting the outlet mall...hmmmmm?

Posted: Mar 31st 2010 10:40PM karnisov said

not kool to start drama dude.

Posted: Mar 31st 2010 11:55PM (Unverified) said

Yeeeow. Yeah, getting a little on the personal side here, but both of our significant others attended PAX with us, so there goes that theory :) Recording the podcast is fun for us both, and we mostly just enjoy ripping on each other while talking about MMOs. Nothing more than that, I promise :)

Posted: Apr 1st 2010 2:54AM (Unverified) said

Hey, ethereal.wolf, lighten up dude!

I was partially kidding and partially giving my honest impression of things as a loyal listener of the podcast. That's the beauty of theatre of the mind. We all create our own unique(and in my case, scandalous) picture of reality.

Its ok Shawn. I know you can't be totally forthright about your feelings for Rubi here on the website. But, let me just say that after taking a look or 10 at little miss guild wars in that photo you guys posted..."whew-wii" ..you could do a lot worse for yourself as far as work-spouses go!

Anyways, whatever the truth may be, you guys have good pod-chemistry and that's all that matters!

Posted: Apr 1st 2010 8:35AM (Unverified) said

dude must be a new listener, 'cause it's been going on for at least 20 episodes.

LOL

Posted: Apr 1st 2010 9:24AM (Unverified) said

Let the truth be known, you dolt, that Rubi was giggling because Shawn was sitting on my lap. They alternate doing that during recordings. And for all others, let this be a lesson - giggling, laughing, and having fun while doing anything is wrong.

Posted: Apr 3rd 2010 1:11PM SkyStreak said

You folks should definitely do a panel at PAX East next year. It was cool getting to meet Eliot at the Paragon Studios Meet & Greet, but it would have been cool to meet and see the rest of you.

One Shots: Hello, autumn