Posted: Mar 26th 2010 1:40PM (Unverified) said

• Half a heart
Honestly are they going to update us when they FART ffs! too much information on this great looking game is breading apathy imo.

Posted: Mar 26th 2010 1:52PM (Unverified) said

Don't pay as much attention if it's making you apathetic. I fully understand what you mean, but all they're doing is telling anyone interested that they have new information for them. That's not really a bad thing, is it? I mean, it's not like they're spinning/misrepresenting it. With more and more info available, it gets harder to tell when there's something new amongst it all.

Personally, I'm not interested in anything TOR related unless it actually discloses something about how the game will play. Don't get me wrong; I love all the other stuff, but right now I just want to know how the game will actually play/work so that I can begin deciding if I'd be interested in playing it or not.

Posted: Mar 26th 2010 2:11PM Interitus said

They release information every friday. The recent flood was because of GDC. Massively determines how important it is to post on here. Don't expect any groundbreaking news until E3. Until then they'll release things like planets, comics, behind the scenes etc every friday

Posted: Mar 26th 2010 2:58PM (Unverified) said

Obviously you aren't the target audience then. If that's the case don't read it and move along. Considering there probably are people who are interested, there is no excuse for your brand of idiocy.

Posted: Mar 26th 2010 10:54PM Sharuk said

This is a MMO blog, a very niche market. There is a lack of "real" news, especially frequently. I love these types of posts with updates, even if you don't consider it real news.