Posted: Mar 25th 2010 7:17PM Unshra said

You sure that's the right trailer as it's been out for about a month and the video they released today was not a trailer but a video of people playing at GDC 2010.

Link to video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eXEZmHx6Ss

Link to new posting: http://www.tera-online.com/news/news_view.php?cpage=1&seq=174

Might want to reword the title if your are refering to the GDC video as no trailer was released today or at least not the one linked in the post though it is a cool trailer that is worth watching again. ^_^

Posted: Mar 25th 2010 7:18PM (Unverified) said

How does one get that League of Legends advert away? It is covering 80% of the view unless you go full screen. And the resolution is far too bad for watching this in full screen.

Very disappointed at you now Massively.

Whe it comes to the trailer, it surely "looks" to be an excellent mmo to play on my big flatscreen tv. It doesn't tell me much more than that :)

Hopefully its not so shallow as some other asian games. Lore seems to get more and more important to western companies. Can asian companies keep up? And will we get voice overs?

Posted: Mar 26th 2010 12:46AM Valdamar said

I've had the same issue for months now - that %&$£*@ stupid League of Legends advert keeps covering up most videos that I try to watch on Massively (and only on Massively) - it's got so annoying that I've generally stopped watching videos here, except for the few times I forget, but then I soon remember when it pops up again without fail.

Talk about a really dodgy advertising method - I certainly have no intention of ever looking into whatever League of Legends is.

Posted: Mar 25th 2010 7:27PM (Unverified) said

Massively fail at posting the right vid.

Posted: Mar 25th 2010 7:54PM Alikar said

The graphics engine seems fairly powerful, but the it violates the bikini armor rule. Almost all games with bikini armor universally suck. Sell me the game, not your ability to create barely clothed women.

Posted: Mar 25th 2010 7:59PM (Unverified) said

WoW has bikini armor

Posted: Mar 26th 2010 2:19PM Alikar said

Not really. There are a couple of pieces, but really the whole game isn't based around it. Unlike AION and this piece of junk looking game.

Posted: Mar 25th 2010 8:01PM spamero said

meh.. I actually though it was quite good... and then I checked the main website and sawed fucking squirrel with daggers.. I mean wtf??

and pick popri as the race

other than that it's ok, but dunno if I play in a world of armed squirrels... -.-

Posted: Mar 25th 2010 8:50PM (Unverified) said

You are so hardcore.

Kthnxbye

Posted: Mar 25th 2010 10:24PM bluemeep said

That's a raccoon. Which I will play the living hell out of, holy crap yes.

Posted: Mar 25th 2010 8:43PM Joshua Przygocki said

Well I think the real question is- Are they smart enough to adapt it for the western market?

Posted: Mar 25th 2010 8:57PM Lateris said

There is nothing wrong with skimpy armor. How could you ever think of something as tragic? LOL !Just kidding .

The artwork in the game looks very beautiful.

Posted: Mar 25th 2010 9:17PM Mr Angry said

Looks a bit like an Aion to me. hope it can surpass that.

Posted: Mar 25th 2010 9:39PM Rawry said

this game does not use targeting (aion, wow, etc etc), and is instead more action-rpg like. that alone seperates it from most mmos on the market.

Posted: Mar 26th 2010 2:00PM kasapina said

Aion also has very good graphics, and we know how THAT turned out. And while the game has some unique features, if it turns out to be another korean grind with scantily clad women and quite possibly terribad translation, I'll gladly pass it.

Posted: Mar 25th 2010 9:20PM BubleFett said

I Luv bikini Armour.
Keep designing more thong based armor please

Posted: Mar 25th 2010 9:31PM archipelagos said

Some nicely detailed architecture in the environments but aside from that I didn't like it.

Posted: Mar 25th 2010 9:57PM (Unverified) said

Bikinis? Srsly...As a female gamer I find the stereotype annoyingly repetitious, and a major turn off from the game. Here it is 2010, and we're still a bunch of cave people oogling at bewbs and *Unga unga* fire! *sigh* Try to think of it outside your boxer briefs for a minute, and really mull it over. C'mon... the sexism is terrible. Stop thinking about the tingling in your neither regions and use that rational side of your brain. This stuff is just plain impractical and silly. The males arn't running around mostly nude with their bits partially overflowing a codpiece 3 sizes too small. Why do the chicks have to look like they're in constant waiting of a dance pole to pounce on?

Meh... some "girlz gone wild" type chick with low self esteem will just pop in to argue about how they like being sexy... dunno why I even bother. *frustrated sigh*

Posted: Mar 25th 2010 10:06PM (Unverified) said

oooh, we have a sexist in here... say hello to Kratos for me :)

Posted: Mar 25th 2010 10:08PM (Unverified) said

do that, or go watch New Moon one more time. It might just turn you on ;)