Posted: Mar 23rd 2010 3:43PM (Unverified) said

Looking forward to the new column, even though I don't play this great game as much as I used to when I had a bit more time on my hands.

Posted: Mar 23rd 2010 3:58PM HuBu said

unfortunately the EN forum is not as up to date as the EU forum. patch notes are on there first and won't appear on the EN forum for over 12 hrs pass the patch being installed.

Posted: Mar 23rd 2010 4:12PM Deadalon said

Good to hear that some of the MMO sites are starting to notice this game. It is one of the few games that has developed their game in right manner in terms of content. Start small - and expand. And the expansions - even if they are free - are really high on content and quality.

The only reason why I dont play ROM much is because of the sound. Im really starting to think that the main diffrence now between T2P games and the P2P is the quality of sound effects. Games like Allods and ROM are example of horrible sound effects.. .while games like LOTRO - WOW and WAR are some of the very best you will find in games.

Posted: Mar 24th 2010 11:15AM HuBu said

those game actually have a huge budget to record and orchestrate music.

Posted: Mar 25th 2010 7:04AM (Unverified) said

Thats, your reason? C'mon thats most stupid reason I ever heard.
Just start your fav music player and play :P

Posted: Mar 23rd 2010 7:12PM HalfGamer said

Hooray! I'm so excited that you guys are doing a Runes of Magic column! I can't wait to see what you will do with it.

Posted: Mar 23rd 2010 10:51PM (Unverified) said

Are you gunna make me start playing this game again? We shall see

Posted: Mar 25th 2010 9:02AM (Unverified) said

Firstly, I love this game! That said, I imagine you will cover various aspects of game play as well as game functions?
If this is the case, maybe you can cover a story that will be touchy for many RoM fanatics out there: payment for item shop currency, namely Diamonds.
After chatting to a ton of people in game, I have found that in the top 3 reasons for people leaving is the limitation of payment options available, OR, the limitation of your use of the purchased currency. I'm sure many people have various gripes over this, but mine is the near impossibility of purchasing them. How about a payment option for people in South Africa, or majority of the Southern Hemisphere? :)