Posted: Mar 21st 2010 12:12PM eNTi said

• Half a heart
wow... this game is just so... generic and 0815.

Posted: Mar 21st 2010 12:22PM (Unverified) said

Absolutely stunning concept art. I so can't wait to get my hands on the game. The ArenaNet art team is one of the best if not the best art team in the business.

Posted: Mar 21st 2010 1:05PM Crabtree said

I feel like we haven't seen anything but art for this game in the past 6 months (if not longer). Not that the art doesn't look good, but I'd like to see more substantial information about GW2. Frankly, I'm tired of reading about GW2 art.

Posted: Mar 21st 2010 1:23PM (Unverified) said

I have to agree with you there. Any news about GW2 is good news, since it means they're actively working on it, but I'm dying to learn more about the actual gameplay part. How exactly do the instances and persistent areas work? Does the skill/attribute system still work the same? And, most important of all: which professions will return and which professions won't? I want to know if I can play as a Dervish once more :(

Posted: Mar 21st 2010 5:28PM (Unverified) said

Indeed. It's like what was done with Duke Nukem, just release concept art, maybe some pre-rendered stuff, but no actual information. Like I said last time, the game is vaporware until someone actually gets some play time in. Anything else is just pictures and fluff.

Not that I would actually play the game, just want to see the devs put their money where their mouth is.

Posted: Mar 22nd 2010 8:33AM Tom in VA said

I totally agree with you.

I love Guild Wars, but I don't even bother looking at the concept art anymore. They need to come up with something better than concept art (and still more concept art) if they are trying to keep people interested in this game.

Posted: Mar 23rd 2010 12:38PM (Unverified) said

To all those QQing about art:

Did you not see the same live action trailer I saw?

Posted: Mar 21st 2010 5:24PM (Unverified) said

I don't want to see concept, I want screenshots :P

Posted: Mar 21st 2010 10:43PM Lethality said

Based on everything we've seen so far, it seems it's going to be very, very PvE centric.

Posted: Mar 22nd 2010 12:25AM Its Utakata stupid said

I really hope peep's cynicism here isn't true. But the rather odd focus of their atrwork of late does make me wonder about the viability of their actual developed content (or lack there-of) so far. :(

Posted: Mar 22nd 2010 3:03AM (Unverified) said

www.guildwars2.com

Both official trailers have in game footage. There's also a few screenshots in the races section.

As for someone playing, while no gaming press has, I believe there was a story a while back about a girl in the Make a Wish program that got a chance to play through an area of GW2 and even help design a bit of an area.

Posted: Mar 22nd 2010 5:39AM (Unverified) said

Absolutely gorgeous concept art, as always. I love concept art and I love GW.

Posted: Mar 26th 2010 10:18AM (Unverified) said