Posted: Mar 20th 2010 4:41PM (Unverified) said

Lets see if they accept applications without an forum account. They ask a bit too much for my tastes if you want one. And making the ToS hard readable (light grey on dark grey) doesnt make them more trustfully...

Posted: Mar 20th 2010 7:15PM Zontix said

• 1 heart
Yea this MASSIVE company making a multi million dollar MMO wants to steal your information. You're dumb, stop being paranoid.

Posted: Mar 20th 2010 7:38PM (Unverified) said

@Jared: Yes! A massive company with one founder still in jail for stealing data. I may be paranoid but you are ignorant. Anyway NO ONE gets my full address for a forum account.

Posted: Mar 20th 2010 5:03PM DevilSei said

I just registered an account for the site to put down a forum account in case it was necessary.

I'm hoping to god though, that they don't make "community participation" such a harsh requirement that they'd rather choose someone with more than a 9k post count and no testing experience, to someone who mainly just lurks about but has a mountain of experience.

Posted: Mar 20th 2010 6:07PM (Unverified) said

I'm hoping the same things. I only discovered TERA through the GDC 2010, so I've had absolutely no chance to build up huge forum post numbers. But I've beta tested a handful of games before, new titles included, so hopefully that'll weigh more heavily on my application than my lack of a forum account will.

Posted: Mar 21st 2010 4:27PM Dandmcd said

Agreed, I don't spend time on official forums to discuss games, I prefer to spend my time on central websites like mmorpg.com or gamefaqs where I can discuss multiple games with different people. From previous beta tests I have been, the ones who give the best feedback aren't the fanboys that make 200 posts a day on the official forums, it is the journeyman player looking to help test new games. I've seen testers with amazing writeups of bugs, gameplay issues and suggestions who never spent one second on a fan site forum.

Posted: Mar 21st 2010 1:11AM Valentina said

Sweet, I sent mine!

Posted: Mar 21st 2010 10:59AM Pingles said

Joined and am looking forward to this game. Looks like they might be trying some new stuff.