Posted: Mar 19th 2010 4:35PM Relentless Waterfall said

Yes, but what does it give?

Posted: Mar 19th 2010 5:08PM Mr Angry said

Schadenfreude

Posted: Mar 20th 2010 12:29AM Relentless Waterfall said

Yum, schadenfreude...

Posted: Mar 19th 2010 6:16PM ultimateq said

Well said BottomFeeder

Posted: Mar 19th 2010 6:57PM RogueJedi86 said

I love games with collision. Half my fun in Star Wars Battlefront 2 is finding AFK players and pushing them off ledges to their death. I'll spend a good 5 or 10 minutes in the middle of a match slowly pushing someone down long hallways and across bridges just to get them near ledges to push them off. It's nothing harmful, and I love to see their reactions when they come back from AFK and see my having pushed them across half the map.

I'm not a griefer, I just have fun doing silly things, even in the middle of an online multiplayer shooter match.

Posted: Mar 19th 2010 9:42PM (Unverified) said

Hahaha that was funny :)

Posted: Mar 20th 2010 12:51AM SgtBaker said

lol, carebear

Posted: Mar 20th 2010 2:03AM (Unverified) said

Realistic day/night cycle? Are you shitting me? When I logged in to try the game out, it was pitch black, and I really mean it- pitch black. Despite the huge moon handing right over my head.

Posted: Mar 20th 2010 6:51AM (Unverified) said

Seriously, this day night cycle is amazing!!!
Moon phase, torch light, dark bight in forest, I love it!!

Posted: Mar 20th 2010 7:09AM (Unverified) said

Xaan here, again...
I sent this picture along with the one that was posted here a couple of weeks ago.

I'm sick and tired of defending a game from people who are obviously immature and it doesn't matter what I say to them. - it's ok to not enjoy a game and stop playing it, but why act like an animal?

This picture was taken a patch ago, since then they redid the night cycle and campfires do give out light now, and cities are lit, and when the moon shines (it's not always in the sky, some weird orbit that I don't really get) there is moonlight and it's much easier to navigate at night.

The point of this game is that it is realistic. People keep complaining about the line between realistic and tedious, but you have millions of games that are "easy fun", MO is different and that's why I like it.

Anyways, if you want to hear what happened after this shot was taken:
I was killed soon after, so I watched the rest of the fight from the spirit world.
It was sort of weird, we were moving as we were fighting in the sense that by the end of the battle (about 10 minutes) we were practically in the water in the ocean.

This guy was killed, and some guy just took his armour and ran away. This guy's friends, while they didn't manage to save him, slew everyone else at the end.

If this isn't fun, then I dunno what is.
Just because people like some of the posters above say "there is nothing to do besides crafting, bla bla bla" doesn't mean it's true - MO is about finding your own adventure.

Peace!

Posted: Mar 20th 2010 6:41PM (Unverified) said

Always nice to read a coherent, relaxed reply. Keep us updated about the game as imo, a lot of players would love to get into Mortal Online at some point when its properly finished and has all the right systems and content in place. Sadly, its not at the moment but keep this up anyway ;)

WRUP: Lucky Korea