Posted: Mar 18th 2010 3:23PM (Unverified) said

• 1 heart
Highest Rate of Dudes Pretending to Be Chicks, Who Don't Care How Young You Are:

Posted: Mar 18th 2010 3:45PM (Unverified) said

Well; after WoW of course

Posted: Mar 18th 2010 5:33PM (Unverified) said

I'm loving DDO!
Just made my vip account, so I could play with the Monk and have all the features.

I'm a unorthodox MMO player, I loved Guild Wars but I found it too "hardcore" and pvp oriented. On DDO I found the perfect blend between action, grind and narrative. The game master is a nice touch, and so far the quests have been interesting enough to drive the boredom away.

On the downside, I hate the party-making system, and the fact that there's no "positional" conversation (you can only talk via the chat window). :-(

Posted: Mar 18th 2010 5:40PM (Unverified) said

"Overall I loved the game, and I wish I'd tried it earlier... It would certainly make me save $60 from buying my Aion account :-("

Amen to that.

Posted: Mar 18th 2010 8:11PM (Unverified) said

Here's running and growing DDO fansite - Polish D&D Online Portal:

Unfortunately for international people, it's only in Polish now. I'd love to translate it to English, but the fact that it's constantly growing and being finished at the same time, makes this idea a bit distant in time.

Anyway, we have totally open community, where players create their unique, own articles and then they're commented and rated by others. We also have comprehensive and growing young forum.

Site is very young, started about when Eberron Unlimited was released. It's meant to be a huge community site, but it's not commercial in any way, so it takes time to get to the point of "huge Portal". I'm the creator of almost everything there, save for most articles (written by players) and comments / forum posts. I write news and pay for hosting etc. from my own purse.