Posted: Mar 5th 2010 3:29PM (Unverified) said

Welcome new columnist! =)

Posted: Mar 5th 2010 4:01PM (Unverified) said

Justin is just filling in for me this week and next while I'm doing GDC stuff, but our *real* new Fallen Earth columnist should be starting in a few weeks :)

Posted: Mar 5th 2010 3:42PM The Minn said

It is no secret that Massively loves Fallen Earth, just as I do. I saved this webpage for whenever I change factions. Unfortunetly I cannot play this game at this time because I had to send my motherboard in to be replaced. The laptop works, somewhat, for the game but it is very "jaggy" so I am playing some more Darkfall while I wait for my rig to be all fixed. Looking forward to playing more of FE...it really is a great MMO. It's the only other one that has truly sold me. Eve couldn't do it and DF is slowly doing it but I'm FE all the way.

Posted: Mar 5th 2010 4:41PM (Unverified) said

Oh. Well, hell of a man for filling in.

Posted: Mar 5th 2010 4:47PM (Unverified) said

I am thinking about playing since they gave away 4000 free Fallen Earth CD keys for Saint Patrick's day. I hope everyone that was on the edge about playing FE grabbed a free key, I am looking forward to trying the game again (played maybe an hour in beta).

Posted: Mar 5th 2010 6:38PM Rimeshade said

Just back from FNM but..

Enforcers = Whhite
Lightbearers = White
Techs = Blue
Travellers = Black
Chota = Red
Vistas = Green

..even their ally / enemy thing is the same, Techs (Blue) allied to Travellers (Black) and Enforcers (White) and opposed to CHOTA (red) and Vista (Green).

I think I just gained a geek level...

Posted: Mar 6th 2010 4:51PM swarmofcats said

holy **** I never noticed that. It's like exactly the same except white is repeated twice and the cycle goes counter-clockwise instead of clockwise. My mind is blown.

Posted: Mar 5th 2010 8:30PM Addfwyn said

This actually made me think about giving it another shot. I never got far enough in FE to pick a faction, and I was always super worried about messing up my build that i barely ever played the game. If respecs ever make it in (so that I don't have to save absolutely every point I get in order to not screw myself over) I may give it another shot.

Also, it just...wasn't as good looking a game as I would expect for a game with those requirements. But thats a very minor gripe.