Posted: Mar 5th 2010 5:05PM ultimateq said

World of Cars?! WOW. I think I'll pass on that.
Fantasy Earth Zero has an attractive name.

Posted: Mar 5th 2010 5:20PM (Unverified) said

I have been playing Fantasy Earth Zero and I can say you have to picture final fantasy tactics with the same music composer. But picture it without as many classes or for that matter a lot of story outside of the back story as far as I can tell so far.

Basically its pure pvp for the most part where kingdoms fight 50 0n 50 max in territories 7 continents /kingdoms with 13 territories each winner takes territory for their country for set period of time until another kingdom with territory next to that territory declares war again on that territory and the two sides fight again for control of said territory.

Posted: Mar 6th 2010 12:21AM (Unverified) said

This guy says it's a lot like Savage 2 (which is a mighty fine game imho):

Although I can't see past the god-awful graphics and painful run speed, myself.
..and this is Squenix? I used to associate that name with uber quality - ack.

Posted: Mar 5th 2010 5:38PM (Unverified) said

"Earthrise (Masthead Studios) - Announcement - Signup (signups available, CB Feb/March)"

"Feb/" should be removed. I really hope I get into this CBT though it looks promising.

Posted: Mar 5th 2010 5:46PM (Unverified) said

Wow. Not one MMOG in that long list of open betas that isn't a craptastic free-to-play, and only one in the list of closed betas. :(

Posted: Mar 5th 2010 6:02PM DevilSei said

I'm pretty bloody sure that Terra is only in "Closed Beta" for Asia, it hasn't announced closed beta signups for the NA yet as far as I know.

Posted: Mar 5th 2010 6:10PM Shanawa said

Craft of Gods is in open beta. I don't recall seeing this game listed on Massively.

Next test :

Server will open on Thursday, March 11th 2.30 pm CET, and will remain open until Saturday, March 13th, 2.30 pm CET.

Posted: Mar 5th 2010 9:41PM Dandmcd said

Sadly the Cars game actually sounds enticing ,I'm gonna try it out tonight for a little diversion. Then again ,this is comnig from a 28 year old who plays Free Realms and Wizard101 more then even LOTRO and WoW. I'm a pretty casual player since I can't stand most of the current crop of MMO's since the last 2 I had hope for, Aion and Warhammer were failures in my mind.

Posted: May 28th 2010 1:17PM (Unverified) said