Posted: Mar 3rd 2010 5:08PM (Unverified) said

Sounds like fun! Sorry I missed it. :(

Posted: Mar 3rd 2010 5:13PM Equillian said

I wish all games we're reported like this. What better way to report than to play?

Posted: Mar 3rd 2010 5:26PM Joshua Przygocki said

I am torn... I kinda wanna get it but I don't know, paying for EQ2 right now and plan on paying for Love... I don't know if I would like the game but my internet is so slow I really don't want to download and patch it just for a trial...

Posted: Mar 3rd 2010 8:28PM Snorii said

Zombie boxing! Sounds like a lot of fun, thanks for the inside look.

Posted: Mar 4th 2010 7:01PM Saecred said

Well, seems FE is on a 50% discount now, and only $20.

Was waiting for the next discount, and I am buying it now. :)

Posted: Apr 12th 2010 4:37PM JoeH42 said

Hey I'm finally getting around to buying this and I'm wondering if they have a "refer a friend" deal or anything and if so if it would benefit anyone to "refer" me to the game. If so, leave a comment on this and let me know and we'll work something out, otherwise I'll probably buy it within a day or three ^__^

Posted: Apr 17th 2010 3:12AM JoeH42 said

So I've started playing this and I'm having a great time. I mentioned on the /help channel that I'd started looking at this game and started playing it and Neona (the GM) whispered me to say that she'd come to one of the Massively events and really liked everyone. I recognized her name at that point and we had a good time talking for a few minutes about this event (even tho I wasn't there I knew enough from reading this column to know what she was talking about). Good stuff. Btw, it is on discount ($19.99 or $14.99 if you're in the military) until the end of April 2010. Also if you start a trial account and then upgrade your trial account time gets added to your subscription so you really can get 30-40 days for your first few $.

Betawatch: December 13 - 19, 2014