Posted: Mar 2nd 2010 1:45PM JuliusSeizure said

Not impressed. A Bug's Life is the Pixar IP that needs to be turned into an MMO. :|

Posted: Mar 2nd 2010 2:08PM (Unverified) said

Pretty impressive for Flash. Although, it _is_ Flash.

Posted: Mar 2nd 2010 2:15PM Ripper McGee said

Not impressed at all. I can't imagine paying a recurring subscription for it, especially with quality offerings like Wizard101 available.

~Ripper

Posted: Mar 2nd 2010 3:57PM (Unverified) said

a bit heavy on the hillbilly for me, but to each his/her own.

Posted: Mar 2nd 2010 5:01PM holee said

My 6 and 8 year old sons were on World of Cars last night and loved it! They were throwing tantrums when I told them they had to go to sleep. They'll probably
be on it again tonight.

Posted: Mar 2nd 2010 6:33PM RainbowThunder said

• 1 heart
You can't be number 69 btw, Idk why.

Posted: Mar 2nd 2010 6:48PM MewmewGrrl said

Oh yes of course you don't know why *rolls eyes*. Why would you purposely go on a game made for little kids, and try to make something perverted? I mean seriously? This is a place for children, they don't need people there trying to make funny sexual jokes. Thank goodness it's chat safe, but you maybe shouldn't be playing there. You almost seem like someone people would want to keep their kids away from. It's not a funny joke to do that on a children's game.

Oh and I wouldn't recommend it, but you can somehow name yourself "Straightguy" and "Straightgal" for your last name (I didn't do it, but I saw you could be like "Basher Straightguy" "Lonely Straightgal" etc). Their (Disney's) other games that had things like that would vanish as people found ways to put words together they didn't like, so even these may vanish. Not that they're offensive, they're just a little iffy for the type of game it is.

Posted: Mar 2nd 2010 6:56PM RainbowThunder said

Whoa, cool down hotshot. I just found it funny that Disney removed the number 69, it just seems a bit ridiculous to me.

Posted: Mar 2nd 2010 6:39PM MewmewGrrl said

Funny to hear all these adults say how they aren't going to be playing a game made for children lol... No kidding you don't like it! It's not made for you. It's a child's game. And for kids it's pretty neat. Sure, I don't like it as much as I like other games either, but I'm not the age group the game is made for. I don't like a lot of things made for little kids, but it's cool that they exist for them anyway. One of my first MMO's was Disney's ToonTown Online, and I thought it was great way back then. Let kids have their games too guys :/

Posted: Mar 2nd 2010 6:50PM RainbowThunder said

games for children r srs busness

Posted: Mar 2nd 2010 11:56PM Ripper McGee said

Yes, you have to take the intended audience into account, but adults are the ones who will pay for the subscriptions. As such, we have to consider the value and quality of the product,. If this was just another free flash game (and it looks like it is), that'd be one thing. But this game was designed to use a subscription revenue model. I just don't see the value in it. My son LOVES Wizard101. He might like this, too, but if I ask him to choose which one he'd rather I pay for, it wouldn't be WoCO.

Wizard101, Fusion Fall and Free Realms seem to offer much more. I was excited when I saw this article, especially since my son has a Cars PC game he plays. As excited as I was, I was equally as disappointed when I actually saw the game for the first time.

~Ripper

WRUP: Expanshapaign is too a word

Posted on Dec 20th 2014 10:00AM