Posted: Mar 1st 2010 9:48PM (Unverified) said

Just a heads up.. I had an old PoxNora account and when I logged into their website after many months, they offered me 500 station cash if I merged my old PoxNora account with my Station account. It was a quick three-step process.

I don't know if that offer still stands, but the cash can be used in other Station games such as Free Realms, etc.

Now, back to checking out PoxNora's update...

Posted: Mar 2nd 2010 2:24PM ultimateq said

I think you massively should do some sort of review or basic coverage of this game. Tell us what it's about, if it's fun, and if it's worth playing.

Posted: Mar 2nd 2010 3:58PM Averice said

I'll give you a quick run down of what I remember about it. I played it for a little while when it launched.

It's not an MMO, it's a multiplayer card game. You summon creatures, use spells, etc, and they walk across the board, and it's turn based. I think it's like chess so you can only make one move at a time, but it might be your entire side goes and then the other teams, that part I can't remember. Of course you have a timer on your turn.

The cards are called "runes". The best ones of course cost money, but you can make a playable deck supposedly out if just whatever you manage to win or get for free.

Again... seriously, it's not an MMO. You don't even have an avatar, there's no persistent world, and you can't actually Do anything with anyone else other than fight them in a match... which are all 1v1. There's a chat function in the lobby when you're looking for someone to play against, but that hardly constitutes an MMO, that's like saying StarCraft2 is going to be an MMO.

Posted: Mar 2nd 2010 4:03PM ultimateq said

Cool Thanks for the information, sounds a bit like battle forge.

Posted: Mar 15th 2010 4:32AM (Unverified) said

new pox shop on ebay lowest prices huge offer check it stores.ebay.com/POXNORACARDS