Posted: Feb 24th 2010 12:39PM Thac0 said

cool! I'll be trying the beta tonight when i get home. The Prans sound fun! :D

Posted: Feb 24th 2010 1:54PM (Unverified) said

Before you register, be advised that the company uses a "fraud-prevention" system called "iesnare" that has potential privacy and security issues.

Posted: Feb 24th 2010 3:30PM SkuzBukit said

Seeing as it's from the currently very high profile "lords of greed" i.e GPotato I will be avoiding this game & everything else they publish until they get their act together, after what has happened with Allods I have grave concerns about their business practices.

Posted: Feb 24th 2010 4:14PM Thac0 said

• 1 heart
SO what if their cash shop is over prices Allods is still a good game and you dont need the shop to play it.

Posted: Feb 25th 2010 5:40AM (Unverified) said

Thank you Massively for the Key!
I tried it shortly yesterday and it's running smooth, but it's not breath-taking, it feels like a Aion-light.

Snipers, Dual gunners,pets and mass PVP.
Need more info on classes!

But I keep in the back of my mind that will be GPotato F2P (read Force2Pay).

Posted: Feb 25th 2010 8:10AM SkuzBukit said

That's where you are wrong, once you reach over level 20 you will need to use the cash shop to play it, at 40 in instances there is no way to get perfumes for in game gold, so unless you plan on playing so little that you only die a maximum of once per day or you alt tab out every time you die & do something else, you are going to have to use the item shop.

I suggest that you look up the upcoming Russian Patch, where rezzes will give you FoD too, mobs are getting in cases 200% more dps, & that's before you factor in PvP, & FoD will at 40 be 2 hours not the current 30 minutes.

If you can't take my word go look up Keen & Graev's blog, they have calculated it out that you'll be forced to spend upwards of 50 bucks a month to play the game as your main game, so unless you plan on only playing to 20 on any character & never going beyond it, effectively cutting off half of the game or more for yourself then this will impact you eventually, right now the term "Free to Play" only applies till level 20, & by 40 it does not apply at all, it amounts to false advertising.

Posted: Feb 25th 2010 9:21AM Thac0 said

I know everything you are saying is true, i don't mind alt-tabbing out when i die, but honestly i probably wont stay with the game beyond level 20 anyway. I get bored with mmos like Allods after that so for me at least I'm not worried.