Posted: Feb 19th 2010 11:30PM (Unverified) said

Oh, the same fish, that you can't catch that have been there forever?

Are you guys in bed with these people?

Project Entropia (Planet Calypso) has got to be the worst scams in the history of gaming.

Posted: Feb 20th 2010 1:51AM Seraphina Brennan said

No, these are fish that eat you. Not the pretty, do nothing fish. Different fish.

Posted: Feb 20th 2010 2:50AM Dread said

So can you do anything other than run around for hours upon hours collecting sweat yet?

Posted: Feb 20th 2010 2:52AM (Unverified) said

Huh? Rippersnappers right?

Posted: Feb 20th 2010 4:48AM dargondarkfire said

no anon.
leviathan for one. uber fishie!

and the 5th mission gives a stamina increase, is an atribute stat that we have never been able to increase since the game began.

Posted: Feb 20th 2010 6:08AM dudes said

More expensive a place to hang out than New York.

Posted: Feb 20th 2010 7:43AM (Unverified) said

Chipped out my skills and sold my gear before VU10 and hella glad I got whats left of my assets out, I didn't deposit much compared to what some people have frittered away but enough to withdraw $1000 or thereabouts with approx $2000-3000 in losses. Avoid if you value your sanity, this is not gaming for fun it is gambling and is very difficult to "cut the cord" (get your money out)

Posted: Feb 20th 2010 8:08AM DancingTaco said

Its not that hard to get out.. Fortunately it did not take me $1000 to see the game for what it is. As with everything else in the game their quest announcement and implementation is a joke, 5 quests? Seriously? They have been talking about this new system and it only has 5 quests? Add about 500 quests, make 50 of them repeatable earning money, weapons, armour, and ammo and it might be worthwhile.

Posted: Feb 20th 2010 3:43PM dargondarkfire said

you really can't read, this is just a test run of missions, for feedback puposes. they said they have about 50 to introduce next patch.

Posted: Feb 21st 2010 4:24PM (Unverified) said

After reading the last post for this game my friend and I decided to give WOW and LOTRO a break and have a look at Planet Calypso........all I can say is that we haven't laughed that hard in ages......if we weren't peeing ourselves laughing at the pitiful emote system then we were marveling at the 10 year old graphics.

I find it REALLY hard to believe that people sink real money into this game, I was amazed that a game this bad even existed as an MMO let alone had subscribers.

There was little or no indication as to what the hell we were supposed to be doing, finally we realised we needed to get sweat from the creatures roaming about the area.......but nooooooo not from killing them, just 1 sweat can be extracted from each creature and then it proceeds to chase you for the next few minutes where by you need to keep running into the blocky sunset until it gets bored or you get bored and let it kill you....

And what is with the constant snow/dust/dandruff floating around???? There are a million other things that make this game so tragically bad but I'm not going to ruin it for you......if you want a laugh then seriously try this as it will make you realise just how good WOW and others really are.......oh and you have to try the anger emote and the dancing.....I was crying with laughter until I realised that was the best thing about the game ><

Posted: Feb 22nd 2010 11:17AM (Unverified) said

i downloaded this game and didn't make it for over five minutes before I laughed my ass off and hit the uninstall button. They brag about using a decent game engine, well what for when the graphics and movement ingame are horrid. Also, the thing was laggy as hell, even worse than some games i've played have been at launch, and this game has been out for a bit, if I'm not mistaken.

if the game had any integrity i think it would have shown, but I think i'm going to do like some others have said and chalk this one up as the biggest scam paid transaction game on the market to date.

Swordsman launches today