Posted: Feb 20th 2010 3:32PM (Unverified) said

NVM, something wacky going on, don't know what it is, but now the comments are there

Posted: Feb 23rd 2010 1:05PM (Unverified) said

I'm shocked to hear nothing about Gaile Grey, the famous lady who spoke to the public for most of Guild Wars. WoW's Ghostcrawler is doing what she did and with about the same results (she claimed she was a dev at one point, GC is the lead dev).

Posted: Feb 23rd 2010 2:04PM (Unverified) said

Ghostcrawler is a male. Greg Street by name.

Posted: Feb 23rd 2010 2:15PM Alchematrix said

Rika wasn't saying GC is a woman, she was comparing Grey (the woman in question) to Street as far as what they do. :)

Posted: Feb 23rd 2010 2:17PM (Unverified) said

I'm a he btw, lol; and a ret paladin, so I am quite familiar with GC

Posted: Feb 23rd 2010 3:28PM (Unverified) said

happy for them that they can still get jobs after having such a disaster run in so many fields...knock me down and be a hater but the reality is like gordon gecko once said "Greed is good". There really is a huge track record of fail here and i wonder how much of that is the fault in some portion of these females. It doesn't really matter but since we put them on a higher plain of thought because they have vaginas. Treat them as what they are, human beings. And to that end all these games are pretty terrible that they work for hands down. I mean to tout that your the lead designer of shadowbane lol....

Posted: Feb 24th 2010 3:57AM (Unverified) said

I think that the thing to take into account is that there are a LOT of failed titles out there. It's like film. Talk to anyone (aside from some actors and directors) who's worked in film for any length of time, and they'll probably have a massive lost of flops in their resume. The same goes for games.

Posted: Apr 19th 2010 12:31AM (Unverified) said

kindly recommend me to highly influencial woman to market my film at Bollywood level.