Posted: Feb 15th 2010 2:54AM Benicio said

lolz @ this column. Man I hate those Facebook game spams.

Posted: Feb 15th 2010 3:04AM (Unverified) said

I have read articles on this site for about a year. And this is by far, the worst thing I have read.

Posted: Feb 15th 2010 5:54AM dudes said

Zinga I say this to you: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From the heart.

Posted: Feb 15th 2010 6:32AM ultimateq said

I was going to agree with one of these comments, but I couldn't choose which. So I will agree with all 3.

Posted: Feb 15th 2010 6:52AM (Unverified) said

Fringe, baby, fringe.

I think you tottered on the edge and then fell off.

The madness must stop.

Posted: Feb 15th 2010 7:37AM TheJackman said

• 1 heart
Facebook game are use spams they trying to get your money!!! Next to this they are really crap grind till you drop games!! If you ever hate grinding in your mmos well play this crap and you known what it feel like to have a 100% grind game play!

Posted: Feb 15th 2010 7:44AM Benicio said

Damn Jack. Your English is getting worse, not better.

Posted: Feb 15th 2010 7:54AM TheJackman said

I did write that comment really early in my morning ;D

Posted: Feb 15th 2010 10:28AM (Unverified) said

reading this article was like listening to the safety instructions on airplane before it takes off.

Posted: Feb 15th 2010 10:32AM Ixliam said

I don't play any as I feel they are just trying to phish up marketing info and/or a good way to end up with virus/spyware on your system. But on a side note, here at my office we have some non-MMO players who are "hardcare" Farmville players. Two run some kinda Farmville bot, another has her kids play it while she is at work. Fellow MMO player here told them they have a promising career as a gold farmer for any major MMO.

Posted: Feb 15th 2010 11:03AM Pingles said

These games are fine as long as you realize that when you sign up for them you give the game access to all of your info AND ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS INFO.

Facebook was originally designed as a Myspace that only your FRIENDS had access to and has become a giant warehouse of marketing info that they feed to any and everyone.

You know how when a "friend" of yours comments on someone else's gallery and even though that gallery is not your "friend" but you get to see all of their pictures? The folks running these games get the same access to YOUR friends.

I read Facebook but don't post anything.

Posted: Feb 15th 2010 1:48PM oxlar said

The problem is that most people don't even know that these games are sending out massive spam. They don't know that you can go into the application settings and disable the auto updates. Once you do that, its fine. Only publish something when you want to.

I will say that Fishville is actually a decent one, where you can still partake of the game without really having to spend anything.

Posted: Feb 15th 2010 1:56PM DrewIW said

Did I seriously just read this?

On www.massively.com?

Posted: Feb 15th 2010 2:40PM (Unverified) said

Ugh. Lots of whining from the purists. Get with it, kiddies, cuz Facebook in MMO developers' crosshairs...

Posted: Feb 15th 2010 3:06PM SgtBaker said

Seriously, they're not games - they're just thinly veiled attempts to scam you.

Posted: Feb 15th 2010 4:19PM ultimateq said

May I draw your attention to exhibit A: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odBDAcOEKuI

And Exhibit B: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kNjC50BzB0