Posted: Feb 13th 2010 9:24AM (Unverified) said

Trying to hit Commander in Star Trek Online, and finishing up my fourth 80 in WoW.

Posted: Feb 13th 2010 9:42AM (Unverified) said

Not only weekend for me here. It will be a week long holiday for my Lunar New year ( Chinese New Year ) Going to do lots of mining and faction war in EvE.

Posted: Feb 13th 2010 10:36AM Averice said

Trying to catch up in the books I'm reading: Chronicles of Black Company and Deed of Paksanarrion, honestly surprised at how good they both are, it's been a long time since I've found any good fantasy. Might try and play some more ME1, I felt so out of place in ME2 that I had to go back and pick up the first one. Debating getting back into WoW, Cata is really attracting me. I've been semi thinking about trying the EQ2 14 day free trial, or the D&DO f2p, but neither of them have managed to pass that threshold of interest yet, maybe after I beat ME2.

Posted: Feb 13th 2010 11:25AM Pingles said

Struggling with Allods withdrawals (open beta starts Tuesday). Tried going back to Runes of Magic but can find no passion for it.

Considering the Aika beta but I will likely just wait it out for Allods.

Posted: Feb 13th 2010 1:08PM Stormwaltz said

I'm, doing the same thing I have for the past couple of weekends; alternating between going through LotRO Mirkwood with my level-capped Lore-Master, and blowing stuff up with my shield-tanking, weapon-jamming science officer in STO.

Posted: Feb 13th 2010 2:56PM (Unverified) said

I'm playing Star Trek Online that I got on thursday and I'm really liking it so far. It feels fresh being in a Sci-fy type game instead of elves and swords it's vulcans and phasers. This could be the first MMO sinch Warhammer last summer to keep my interest for longer than one month in a row.

Posted: Feb 14th 2010 3:41AM (Unverified) said

Playing Command and Conquer Tiberian Sun - woo!
All the classic C&C games are now available for free download from EA here:

Cheesy video sequences ftw =)

Posted: Feb 14th 2010 5:33AM Tariel said

Back to Dragon Age for my second play through, after finishing Mass Effect 2.

With some Trine and Sword of the Stars for when I need a break from Darkspawn bashing.