Posted: Feb 12th 2010 11:31AM JuliusSeizure said

Couple more changes patching in now:
- Pre-existing mounts will receive the new mount stats, including vastly expanded inventories. The only thing that will remain is non-combat mounts that could be attacked from will retain that capacity. Win/win for anyone with an older mount!
- Level 45 characters will receive drastically less XP from crafting. This is because several people set up their crafting queue so that they could hit 46 within minutes of the patch going live, then bragged about it. Guess that annoyed the Hell out of the developers.

Also, I had to double-take when I saw this article. The girl on the back looks a lot like Nonette, including a couple of pieces of gear she didn't have last time we met. o_0

Posted: Feb 12th 2010 12:20PM (Unverified) said

Oh nice, thanks for the update!

Posted: Feb 12th 2010 12:48PM BIZKeT said

I wish I had made more Imp. Riding Horses for the clan then. Nice news all around though.

/Moira

Posted: Feb 12th 2010 12:14PM enamelizer said

Oh wow, horses can have passengers?

How have I played for a month and not noticed this?

Posted: Feb 12th 2010 12:21PM (Unverified) said

No that's a glitch from when someone's horse doesn't appear, so we moved it over to look like that :) No 2-person mounts coming in this patch at least.

Posted: Feb 13th 2010 1:16AM (Unverified) said

ah-ha that is awesome, those glitches are like Easter eggs, there fun to find. : )

P.S. Great Job Icarus Studios with Hand grenades, and didn't try them yet but either way it is cool they are fixing them to be better.

I was about to leave sector 1 and now there are these new things in there to see, oh well that's cool it will be cool to revisit some day to s1 but for now it's new flagstaff time.

btw Kingman was my favorite town, lots of things going on there.

Posted: Feb 12th 2010 7:58PM Bueno said

I played the trial and had a few issues, but I have to say that I am so impressed with how well these developers make improvements and add content.

Great Job Icarus Studios.

Posted: Feb 12th 2010 11:09PM Tezcatli said

Have to agree. It's very encouraging to a potential customer like myself. Unfortunately my internet is ridiculously slow so I can't download the trial within a reasonable measure of time. So I have to wait to scrounge up some money to give this game a try. :(