Posted: Feb 12th 2010 1:53PM TheJackman said

Aion and Service in the same line.... by my xp Aion got the worst customer services of any mmo I ever played they make EA customer servers look great....

Posted: Feb 12th 2010 2:39PM Vitamin Dei said

I was one of the lucky ones who had their account hacked after Aion Source was compromised. Support managed to recover it for me within about 12 hours, all via online communication. I'd imagine it might have been even faster and smoother if I'd called.

They seem pretty serviceable to me. :)

Posted: Feb 12th 2010 2:54PM TheJackman said

• 1 heart
Lucky you I had my account hacked and called in.... they say they look into it..... 3 days later noting.... Did send a email.... it did late 2 days to get reply that they lift the ban.... I log in and my high level toon was gone!!!! I piss off called them and the guy was like I can not find here any thing about a high level toon... please email to......... blablabla I did the email thing and the guy wanted my ID and proof I own the box.... fax it over and had my toon restored but he was naked!!! So had to email again and 2 days later my free game time was over... did not sub again :(

Posted: Feb 12th 2010 7:42PM Angelworks said

@Vitamin

Lucky you - around launch my character dropped 3 levels overnight - I have still yet to hear from them :(. Not that it matters - I was so discouraged by that I quit.

Posted: Feb 12th 2010 2:05PM Scuffles said

Sorry On one hand I can see this being a pay per use thing to prevent it from being massively exploited by scammers and the like ...... but on the other hand If I'm subscribing to a game (paying a monthly fee) I'll be damned if I pay extra for little perks.... after all that's why I'm PAYING A MONTHLY FEE

Posted: Feb 12th 2010 2:13PM MewmewGrrl said

There have always been NPCs in Aion that let you change the look of your character. So what's the difference now? Now they charge you for the service?

I admit, I never hit "finish" before to make a change and know if it let it go through or not, so I don't know if they were always there and not working, or they worked and now they changed it so you have to pay instead. Which is it?

Posted: Feb 12th 2010 2:34PM Valentina said

The plastic surgery NPC's never worked before. This was the planned program since day one, it's just like World of Warcraft's service. I'm glad these are finally implemented.

Posted: Feb 12th 2010 3:38PM dudes said

Urrrrgh @ more MT's. I feel my pocket burning.

Posted: Feb 12th 2010 5:44PM alucard3000 said

lol @ this article if Aion was following in the footsteps of Guild Wars I would think it would be switching to a f2p model not this thing new mmo's are doing looking for more things to make you spend more on it than your monthly sub fee what a crock

Posted: Feb 14th 2010 10:56PM (Unverified) said

Aion has such an annoyingly complex character creation process that I'd hope the character changer would be free, at least for the first time you use it.

Why I Play: ArcheAge