Posted: Feb 3rd 2010 2:07PM (Unverified) said

wow - thanks for showing it guys. It was my first screen shot in EVE. When I saw the view I had to scrabble about to find how to turn the UI off (thanks e-uni people)

Posted: Feb 3rd 2010 2:27PM (Unverified) said

Looks awesome dude! I really need to train up Amarr, I love the look of almost all of their ships.

Posted: Feb 3rd 2010 2:44PM DrewIW said

The Prophecy hull has such a nice profile :)

Posted: Feb 3rd 2010 2:46PM (Unverified) said

Folks, goon swarm has disbanded, a little bit of news please?

Posted: Feb 3rd 2010 3:13PM motorun said

Wake up Massively ;-)

small excerpt:

"In addition to expelling the GoonSwarm corporations from the alliance shell, karttoon is alleged to have emptied the corporate and alliance wallet divisions that he could access, taking sums reported varyingly as 300 - 500 billion ISK in liquid funds and a possible trillion ISK in assets."

Posted: Feb 3rd 2010 3:20PM DrewIW said

As much as I like EVE, we really don't need an article on every major political happening. Yes it's interesting, but no other games get that kind of coverage.

Posted: Feb 3rd 2010 8:23PM (Unverified) said

No other games get that kind of coverage because no other games have eve's depth. And with every other MMO trying to clone WOW I doubt we'll ever see anything like it again.

Posted: Feb 3rd 2010 2:55PM (Unverified) said

I wish i liked the gameplay of EVE, cause the graphics are absolutely beautiful.

Posted: Feb 3rd 2010 3:52PM enamelizer said

Totally agree, there are many great ideas in the game, but the gameplay is so dreadfully boring I finally had enough after playing several years and racking up 40 mil SP.

It is the prettiest spreadsheet interface I have ever played tho, totally blows Excel out of the water.

Posted: Feb 3rd 2010 4:36PM (Unverified) said

Great screenshot - easy to notice it was taken with knowledge of visual creativity. Good work.
P.S. And the Prophecy/Absolution/Damnation hull looks great.

Posted: Feb 3rd 2010 5:55PM halfcaptain said

damn, that is a sexy ship. pretty sexy planet, too.

Posted: Feb 3rd 2010 7:18PM (Unverified) said

I've been hitting the site all day, trying to find out about what's happening with the death of Goon....
This is literally a game-changer. News, please!

Posted: Feb 3rd 2010 7:46PM DrewIW said

or

Are the proper places for information. The short version is that "karttoon", the GoonFleet CEO came back and made a post on goonfleet.com detailing the future for goons. A huge number of people were demanding his resignation, so as an ultimate "if I can't have it no one can", he kicked all the corps from GoonSwarm and disbanded the alliance.

Darius Johnson (old time GoonFleet CEO) has now also resurfaced, and appears to be reorganizing the Goons (minus the pubbie corps) in Syndicate, probably under the Goonwaffe moniker.

Posted: Feb 4th 2010 11:13AM (Unverified) said

That is pretty big news...one I would expected Massive to pick up on...although I notice that they usually cover this sort of information, but it is usually 2-3 days old.

The death of Goonswarm is big news.

Posted: Feb 4th 2010 4:56AM (Unverified) said

Be vewy vewy qwiet......

this is NOT the place to talk about the collapse of 0.0's only remaining superpower and the huge implications for all null sec pilots. This is NOT the time to gloat about the uber scammers being scammed.

Let's back to looking at pretty pictures and trolling about how Eve gets talked about too much.

Posted: Feb 6th 2010 1:44PM tankhardrive said