Posted: Feb 3rd 2010 1:32PM BIZKeT said

I really can't wait to check out PvP in S2. Our little adventure in S1 was fun and very educational.

I have been distracted by other stuff so haven't played much since that night. I will try and get a few more levels under my belt before Friday.

Bizket / Moira

Posted: Feb 3rd 2010 2:22PM (Unverified) said

Hey -

I just started the trial and am getting interested in the game. Is it possible for a new person to join your clan at this point or would I need to reach a certain level first?

Thanks!

Posted: Feb 3rd 2010 2:48PM (Unverified) said

Anyone is always welcome into the clan. Just send a /tell to Gator Boudreaux and I'll invite. The "main group" who play together regularly is around 12-19, though.

Posted: Feb 4th 2010 12:54AM (Unverified) said

omg get a motocycle all ready!!! lol always seeing your pics with a horse

Posted: Feb 4th 2010 8:02AM (Unverified) said

Signed up at last and am trying to grab those few levels diffrence :p
Sounds like you had a good pvp experiance which i might have to try myself.
Expenses are nothing though due to being rich from selling a horse given to me by a lvl 45 for a competion . Keep rolling!

Posted: Feb 5th 2010 3:33AM (Unverified) said

Sounds like a lot of fun, although I haven't played Fallen Earth for many months. Good luck in the game, and I really enjoyed this article!

Posted: Feb 5th 2010 11:03AM JuliusSeizure said

Come on Watchtower votes! It's the only one I haven't done!

Posted: Feb 5th 2010 1:12PM BIZKeT said

I have stuff to do tonight so I will not be joining you guys. I was hoping to have a site up for us this week but life has been getting in the way. I *should* have time this weekend to get something set up. If I do get anything set up for us site wise, I will put the info in the clan MotD.

Bizket / Moira

Posted: Feb 6th 2010 12:26PM Hothnogg said

When you hit Sector 2 PvP towns it becomes more important, because you will be getting them much important faction points, spare AP points from faction missions, Xp and the a change to way PvP works with the introduction of mutations :)
This is when the team work you have built up with mates over the time in sector 1 starts to pay off against random players.

Posted: Feb 7th 2010 3:57PM (Unverified) said

You guys shoud have apologized ;)

Ha-ha you guys are a Riot! :) That guy who guned you all down reminded me of Clint Eastwood :) in "A Fistful of Dollars" as "The Man with no Name"

Hay that Reminds me, is the Clan Name "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly" taken?

Clint Eastwood in - A Fistful of Dollars-> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxYdbGHzaTk&feature=related Hehehe Just replace the word "Mule" with "sasquatch" :D

Posted: Feb 11th 2010 4:36PM (Unverified) said

Hey guys. I think I killed Darkheart Ebonsoul the other day while he was AFK near Trailer Park the other day. Im sorry. I didn't know he was AFK. I fired a few shots and he was dead. Sorry again.
-Clarissa Chambers