Posted: Jan 30th 2010 9:42AM AlamoeJones said

After this comment I'm heading into DDO to check out the new update. I have a question first though: why have there not been any more ReSubbed columns? It seems that with Massively's focus lately on more content that that would be a good one to continue. I for one really enjoyed it.

Posted: Jan 30th 2010 9:47AM (Unverified) said

Looking for forward to : Rise of the Godslayer for AOC, Allods, Mass Effect 2 (just bought it) and playing Dragon Age atm...

..oh and the Mortal Online open beta on Monday!

Mainly RotGS though... :)

Posted: Jan 30th 2010 10:11AM Saylah said

Allods is what I'm most excited about playing. I've also returned to ROM after learning I can now drop my secondary class for the Battle Monk combo they borked with the release patch.

Posted: Jan 30th 2010 10:30AM Boruk said

Me too...I have been playing all the classes this beta to make sure I like what ever class I decide to stick with.

Allods Online is an amazing game that should be on a P2P model but for some reason..it's free!

Posted: Jan 30th 2010 10:12AM (Unverified) said

I'm going to try to get some time in on the STO headstart this weekend with the rest of my fleet, really enjoying it so far.

For the rest of the year, I'm looking forwards to the dragon age expansion, FFXIII and XIV (yes, FF fangirl :) ), and cataclysm. I still have to finish defence grid the awakening and psychonauts too.

Posted: Jan 30th 2010 10:27AM Flicktion said

Going to try out the Aika beta, plus throw in some BF:BC2 and MAG and I'm set.

Posted: Jan 30th 2010 11:50AM (Unverified) said

Definitely going to have a lot of time in MAG this weekend, but I'm considering buying FFVIII again and going thru it, as its available in the PSN Store. Ah memories..

MMOs? Well, I still have a few free weeks on my WoW account (thanks Blizz) so I may drop in there for a bit of the random dungeon finder thingie.

As far as 2010 goes, I'm most looking forward to FFXIV. I bought a PS3 to play the damn thing at launch (Console over PC any day imo), and I'm READY! lol.

But I'm also looking forward to a few offline games as well, FFXIII (Yeah, bit of a Squarehead), Bioshock 2, Dante's Inferno (FINALLY! lol) and God of War 3...Should be a GREAT year for Gaming, both offline and on :)

Posted: Jan 30th 2010 12:13PM Saylah said

@Poxus - That's what I initially spent my time doing. I played every class I thought I might like and narrowed it down to the Summoner. If I ever do an alt I'll roll Sorcerer. It's certainly as polished in the BETA as many P2P games I've played. Unfortunately the crafting seems unbalanced at this point but many games release with crafting that needs to be tuned to reality. I'm not sure how strong the end game is but I'm not all that concerned. I think the ride to the top is worth the trip and since it's free, you can park at the time while they sort that all out. I CANT WAIT for Allods to go into open BETA. :-)

Posted: Jan 30th 2010 1:53PM Pingles said

I keep telling myself I'm quitting Allods until Open Beta (characters will be wiped at end of closed Beta) but day after day I find myself back in that world. Loving it.

Posted: Jan 30th 2010 1:44PM (Unverified) said

Spending my time playing Dragon Age and leveling my scout a bit in allods online to hopefully be able to test out a few more areas and abilities before it closes... can't wait for open beta when everything I do will really matter.

Lots of games coming out this year, I'm looking forward to allods, FFXIV, FFXIII, Dantes Inferno mostly. Those are the games I'm keeping an eye on for this upcoming year.

Posted: Jan 30th 2010 2:46PM madbassman39 said

I must love abuse, because I can't seem to get enough of the dicking around I get in Champions Online. To me, the game is exactly what I wanted I feel like its a COX 2 which is all I wanted. I just wish they would get their act together.

Posted: Jan 30th 2010 7:56PM Suplyndmnd said

I'm a new subscriber to WAR so i'll be playing that mostly. Also doing the Winterfest Redux in Guild Wars. Non MMO i'll be playing NBA 2K10 and Psychonauts as i just got it for 2 bucks off Steam.

Swordsman launches today