Posted: Jan 29th 2010 10:19AM (Unverified) said

I suppose I quite like the format, but the new content's the exciting part of course. Looks like a good venture!

Speaking as a British reader/viewer, though.. I can't really get past the fact "MMO Report"'s jingle is actually taken from ITN News, right down to the classic "News at Ten" Big Ben chimes. That was a little distracting. I wonder why they chose to do that...

Posted: Jan 29th 2010 10:50AM archipelagos said

Mmm, Casey Schreiner.

Posted: Jan 29th 2010 11:19AM (Unverified) said

Heh that guy is hilarious, I used to have a IT director that acted just like that =P

Posted: Jan 29th 2010 1:02PM AlamoeJones said

I've been watching this for a while now, it's a good show. G4 pretty much reserves their best content for the web these days.

Posted: Jan 29th 2010 3:51PM (Unverified) said

Please... no. Just no.

They aren't funny. In fact many FFXI players have stopped having
anything to do with G4 and the MMO Report because on multiple
occasions they have bashed the FFXI player community calling them
"big whiner babies" and says that if we play Square Enix games we
think girls are "icky". I have no respect for an informational show
that only makes fun of its known audience. They have also ignored
large events in the past dealing with FFXI such as the Fan Festivals.

Posted: Jan 30th 2010 10:06PM (Unverified) said

I've never seen him call FFXI players "big whiner babies", but if he did, you just proved his point.

Posted: Feb 1st 2010 11:47AM SeanG said

Yeah they also quite common tell us how much EvE Online and it's players suck. G4 is the Spike TV of Tech and Massively should be ashamed to have anything to do with that drivel.

Posted: Feb 3rd 2010 5:49PM (Unverified) said

I love people who get offended by the jokes that the tell about games and player base.

Step 1. Relize it is a joke
Step 2. Laugh
Step 3. Go back to enjoying your game, because its a fun game.

Leaderboard: Which dead MMO is your favorite?

Posted on Jul 30th 2014 12:00PM

The Daily Grind: Do you prize MMO stability?

Posted on Jul 30th 2014 8:00AM