Posted: Jan 29th 2010 10:36AM (Unverified) said

I am really looking forward to this. I think after The Secret World it is the only upcomming games I am excited about now.

That and the next EVE expac.

Posted: Jan 29th 2010 12:05PM Corso said

Awesome! Can't wait to play the new content and expansion on my promised Xbox 360 version...

Wait, what? No mention of the 360 version? The one you showed to everyone before the game released?? The version that you played with an Xbox 360 controller at all the game conferences??? The one you NEVER even mention the existence of now.

No offense to those who enjoy the game on PC, but I'm sick of hearing about console MMO's that these companies tout as a priority, and yet they never see the light of day. Maybe if AoC actually came out for 360, they'd have more players. PC players have a ton of choices, but console MMOer's don't, and I would actually enjoy playing this game, if only as a change of pace from my ONE other option of FFXI.

Posted: Jan 29th 2010 12:14PM wufiavelli said

I think they basically came out and said the X box just cannot handle the game. Maybe next generation.

Almost 2 years running it is still hands down the best looking game on the market. Blows Aion by leaps and bounds. Seen one or 2 small Korean games that come close to it but not much.

Posted: Jan 29th 2010 12:18PM (Unverified) said

looks fecking awesome!!! So many updates on their way. Do a search of the latest Game directors letter (released today). :)

you guys have got to get over the touted features missed since launch it was over 1.5 ago.

Can't wait for this expansion an dall the pvp updates AND seiges have a fix on TL!!!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP! :)

Betawatch: November 15 - 21, 2014

Posted on Nov 21st 2014 8:00PM

The Stream Team: No more Landmark tour deaths!

Posted on Nov 21st 2014 3:00PM