Posted: Jan 27th 2010 11:45AM eNTi said

one of my favourite games of all times. had linux support from the beginning. graphics lack but suffice and can be tranquil at times. my only problem with this game is, that there's not enough time in a day to play and achieve as much, was i'd like to. also, i tend to burn out pretty fast each telling. i just not the power gamer type and still wan to be... *sigh*.

it's really a great game and a unique experience.

Posted: Jan 27th 2010 10:29PM roberticvs said

There is a "quest" in ATITD where a player must gain a rank in Leadership by burying a quantity of silver somewhere in the desert, and then informing four people (as I remember it. It's been a long time) of its exact whereabouts. If the silver is still there the next day, the player succeeds in the quest.

One of the next leaps in gaming, imho, is player interdependence. We'll go beyond combat roles, to actually being compelled to learn skills from others, and by others' approval. Game developers of all kinds can learn a great deal from ATITD.

Posted: Jan 28th 2010 12:44PM (Unverified) said

I agree with Roberticvs. Game developers should take note of the many innovations this game has introduced.

Posted: Feb 2nd 2010 11:26PM Boulderbolg said

I can't wait to start the new shard. This game has been one of the most rewarding MMO's that I've ever played. Sure, it doesn't have the rush that good old Dark Age of Camelot RvR, and it doesn't have the flashy graphics of WoW and Aion, but this game is by far the most challenging game I've ever played. My wife and I have taken a break from it lately since the middle of the "Tale" tends to be a little bit slow for us. We enjoy the beginning of the "Tale", which is definitely the most fun time to play the game.

One Shots: Grim Raider