Posted: Jan 13th 2010 11:22AM Felnor said

Oddly enough this game interests me. I'm not worried about one drawing or a couple of drawings borrowing from Tabula Rasa. As long as it's not Alganon, I'm fine with them doing that.
Yes, Alganon is that bad.

Posted: Jan 13th 2010 12:34PM Harabeck said

I don't think they're really borrowing that much from TR at all. Both games are set in the future with shiny tech, so they of course their looks are somewhat similar. There is a huge difference between two games in similar settings looking somewhat similar, and completely ripping off of an art style like Alganon. I don't of any "drawings" or art in general in ER that are just copied over from TR.

Posted: Jan 13th 2010 1:00PM ultimateq said

I'm shocked how no one made a mention of her basketball sized boobs.

Posted: Jan 13th 2010 3:16PM (Unverified) said

They are merely volleyball sized.

Posted: Jan 13th 2010 3:11PM Dumac said

I am begining to be excited about this game.

I always thought how its wrong to choose skills and attributes right at the character creation screen. For a new player, its always a tough job because you cant know how the specifics of the game, how the skill, or to a lesser extent attribute, works, how much impact does it have, or just how fun is it to focus on. Your first character always ends up being a test build before you make your second character.

But now as it seems there is going to be a tutorial to help you out, to give you the info you need before you make the choce. Smart move. If i interpreted it correctly.

Posted: Jan 13th 2010 3:15PM Dumac said

PS the girl is pretty but i miss Tabula Rasa's girl, Sarah was it, she reminded me of Milla Jovovich :)

Posted: Jan 13th 2010 9:45PM (Unverified) said

I really think this is an excellent featured that has really been needed to be implemented into games. I DON"T think that players should be penalized for picking skills/stats before they have the ability to find out what they do and how they work.

I am really glad they are implementing this system and really looking forward to trying out Earthrise.