Posted: Jan 13th 2010 5:36PM Orvidos said

Yeah, I got some good reading done while you guys were in the LifeNet bunker, so it wasn't a total loss. :P

I'll see if I can come around again, or I might just not. (I keep finding things in game that my computer either simply can't handle, or doesn't work properly.

Internet was out Monday and yesterday. :(

-Lorloch

Posted: Jan 13th 2010 6:13PM archipelagos said

Great guild name is great.

Posted: Jan 13th 2010 7:05PM DarthCheese said

lol, thought the same thing when I saw the screenie! :D

Posted: Jan 13th 2010 6:24PM (Unverified) said

Oh man I look good in that pic :p It was fun! More people to to come though. Come on peeps, don't be shy.

Posted: Jan 13th 2010 9:26PM (Unverified) said

I really liked the way you reviewed the game. I am definitely going to have to check this game out and maybe even try to tag along with some of you!

You definitely have moved this game up on my list of games to review/try!

Posted: Jan 14th 2010 4:25AM (Unverified) said

For your next round of pic's you should take more of the weird creatures in Fallen Earth!

I was just playing and saw my first... I forget what it was called... Hermit crab?
That thing freaked me out... this massive crab crawling around in a gutted computer monitor for a shell. I was all like "woah, if people saw this, there'd be a lot more people playing!" and then a different one wandered by with a trashcan for a shell. Good stuff.

Posted: Jan 14th 2010 7:47AM (Unverified) said

Yes! And the crabs in styrofoam coolers are great too. I may just do that. Thanks!

Posted: Jan 14th 2010 6:31AM (Unverified) said

I just recently started olaying the game. I though mmos were not fun anymore until I started playing Fallen Earth. It is the best mmo out there.

Posted: Jan 14th 2010 8:01AM (Unverified) said

I just recently tried Fallen Earth and there are a couple of things that are annoying:

The targeting reticle seems to be the same even if you have 11 or 200 gun skill. A more smaller/precise reticle should be available as you increase your skill.

The fps experience is frustrating because of the bad performance I get from the game (small freezes + lag). Also, the enemy targeting part is difficult - the enemies are coming towards you in a 'choppy' animation (moving from left to right) so you're having troubles keeping them in your sight.

Another anoyance was when I sneaked on a balcony of some sort and tried shooting from there: the enemies just kept regenerating without even acknowledging me. I understand that is because the player couldn't abuse LOS issues but why give me the option of gaining height if I can't use it.

The crafting - the strongest feature as I undertand seems to be too diluated. I killed and scavenged for some time and found almost none of the required parts of first level blueprints. How should I evolve if I can't build some low level gear?

Also, apparently is ok for my character to walk on incredibly steep hills. I spent 10 mins trying to find a way to climb down from some hills only to discover that I can just walk on them like I wore some kind of magnetic boots. Not good at all.

The best part was the end of the tutorial (altough that has issues, too) when I was speeding with the buggy and the bomb under my ass :)

As a clossing comment, I will keep an eye on this game, cause I like the setting, but for the moment, it just doesn't have the right execution.

Posted: Jan 14th 2010 8:44AM (Unverified) said

great review/story! i have had my eye on this game for a little while.

after trying star trek beta last night, eh so so, I'm thinking about giving this a shot.

I've been grinding aion but my patience is starting to wear thin...

Posted: Jan 14th 2010 9:00AM lisapoisso said

This is a really inspirational writeup!

Posted: Jan 14th 2010 10:11AM BIZKeT said

I don't get home from work until an hour after you guys start. I've got a level 7 crafter that I would love to play with you guys. Would it be an issue if I caught up after y'all got started? I've been looking for a clan in the game.

Posted: Jan 14th 2010 11:33AM (Unverified) said

Sure, you can join up with us any time. Just see where the vote lands us (Embry is winning now) and head to that area when you get online. Look for me and I'll send you an invite.

Posted: Jan 14th 2010 11:07AM (Unverified) said

I am currently playing Fallen Earth. I re-rolled my toon so I could switch from pistols to rifles. I will meet up with you on Friday. My character name is "Darkheart Ebonsoul". I would love to join your clan, as I am currently clan-less.

Posted: Jan 14th 2010 3:31PM (Unverified) said

i just started playing this game and i have a level 6 character (david hull) jan 15th is my birthday, but i will definitely be joining you. ive been looking for a group of fun people to play this with.

Posted: Jan 16th 2010 11:17AM Vendayn said

Aw, I think I missed it :(

Ah well...that was a great read :)

Posted: Jan 20th 2010 6:37PM (Unverified) said

Who should I contact if i want to join the rolling clones? I'm at old kingdom as of now :)