Posted: Jan 1st 2010 8:12AM BaronJuJu said

/bleach eyes

What a terrifying picture.

Posted: Jan 1st 2010 9:51AM (Unverified) said

WTB AA.

Posted: Jan 1st 2010 10:29AM (Unverified) said

The Amazing Pea Head!

Posted: Jan 1st 2010 11:03AM SkuzBukit said

I did love the character creator that CoH had, it was a game in & of itself, but for actual character development then DDO has about the best, you can if you aren't careful end up with what is basically just broken, but if you have a clear idea of what you want & plan it out well you can build a vast array of different characters that will play the way that you want them to.

Posted: Jan 1st 2010 12:32PM Infamous Nefarious said

There were lots of times when I played CoH/V that playing around with the character creator was more fun than playing the actual game itself. And a couple weeks after I started playing and making characters, I like to think I had gotten pretty good at them too. I usually, at least 90% of the time, went with a character build and powers setup theme and designed his costume to reflect it one way or another. But then there was that last 10% where I'd be feeling completely chaotic and random and silly and do my best to make my toon look as outlandish and crazy as possible, pushing the creator as far as I could, just to squeeze out every last drop of weird that I could. :D

Posted: Jan 1st 2010 12:50PM Dumac said

Complicated character creators frustrate me, i just click random until i get something that looks good.

Nobody cares about other peoples characters, people only care for their own, with rare exceptions such as friends and close-knit guilds, so i find it pointless to spend an hour or two making them, and than find that not only does no one care about it, i also sometimes find i dislike the hair style (or tattoos, or shoulder pieces or whatever) i picked when i see how other styles look, and as it happens, you can rarely change that ingame.

Im not saying i like simple character creators either, in fact i hate them, but i seldom "use" the complicated ones, thank god for the random button.

Posted: Jan 1st 2010 1:57PM (Unverified) said

I love being overwhelmed with choices. It's why I love RPGs. I'm currently playing Dragon Age and was very disappointed that you have only 3 races and 3 classes to choose from.