Posted: Dec 29th 2009 7:30PM archipelagos said

Consider me well and truly boggled.

Posted: Dec 30th 2009 1:18AM (Unverified) said

I don't understand why y'all tint this endeavor with even a hint of legitimacy - Entropia is a scam operation of the highest order. It's a technically legal operation that promotes the notion that you can make a Real Life income from a game.

I wish I had sufficient resources to corner these folks, but alas I don't.

I'm pretty certain that thorough investigation would reveal that these "I can print money now" scenarios are entirely contrived and intended to entice gullible individuals into participating. Playing Entropia is impossible without a significant investment of real world cash - you really should spend a bit of time there before reporting on it as if it was an honest and reputable service.

Bottom line - don't get suckered into spewing big-number-non-news and end up being the naive shill of a sophisticated con operation.

Posted: Dec 30th 2009 5:26AM pcgneurotic said

• 1 heart
Your response to this bit of news is even more mind-boggling than the news itself! Sounds like you've been burned there yourself.

Posted: Feb 25th 2010 1:15PM mortslha said

Obviously, you all have NO idea what you are talking about!!

Instead of saying stupid things about a game you don't play and don't understand, just go play WoW or something with the other 12 year old.

BTW, I've been playing EU for 6 years. Deposit free and have more $ in my account that what you probably spend on Wow for several years. And I've probably put in a fraction of the hours you've played on WoW. You just gotta play smart. But even if someone wants to depo money, who cares, they could take it back out too if they want. There's no other game out there like it. That's why people don't understand it and would rather bash it than give it credit for what it is and can become.

Posted: Dec 30th 2009 7:09AM (Unverified) said

If you think EU or PE isn't a casino/scam then go and try it yourself. Honestly avoid it, it;s crazy there are people who play it who pump in £/$1000 a month... just like the guy I saw sitting at a fruit machine (slots) in Ladbrooks here in the UK.

Scary shit.

Posted: Dec 30th 2009 7:53AM dudes said

Insane. What if the game tanks? There is such a thing as 'take the money and run'.

Posted: Dec 30th 2009 3:06PM dargondarkfire said

this was not worth the price, unlick CND crystal palace has nothing but hunting there, no apartments, no player shops, no mining. and the price is more then 3x what CND cost.

Make My MMO: November 16 - 22, 2014