Posted: Dec 22nd 2009 9:26AM Joshua Przygocki said

Does this mean I can have a chance at beating up The Governator?

Posted: Dec 22nd 2009 9:38AM MrGutts said

Massively has been slacking in the news arena. This news came out yesterday.

Well at least it's not Guild Wars 2 news!! The game that is going to come out in 2011, maybe!

Posted: Dec 22nd 2009 10:17AM (Unverified) said

I remember him being bigger, that guy looks puny.

Posted: Dec 22nd 2009 12:30PM (Unverified) said

I'm getting kind of tired of these character reveals. I want more actual information about the game. Still, Mr. Freeze is pretty cool.

Posted: Dec 22nd 2009 1:01PM esarphie said

OMG! You mean after a couple of months of silence from the DCUO team we get a huge reveal of YET ANOTHER PREDICTABLE NPC?????

I'm sorry, DC guys, can we just take it as a given that EVERY major DC comics character will be in the game somewhere? We get it. Really. Batman will be there, and so will the Joker, Penguin, Scarecrow, Mr. Freeze, Poison Ivy, Bane and the Catwoman. We don't really need the next one to be featured as a special preview next month. We kind of expected them to be coming.

Well, consider it this way... it's like Chevrolet rolling out a new sports car, and the first month they give a sneak pic of the front left wheel with its sexy new rims. Then in the second month, they release a sneak pic of the front right wheel... then third month the left rear wheel... by the time we get to the fourth wheel, no one is tuning in.

Posted: Dec 22nd 2009 3:29PM Pingles said

As a comic-book nerd I wish to lodge a formal complaint against comic publishers over the use of formal names with "hints" at what they do.

I mean, his name is FRIES and he ends up FREEZING things?

Does that mean my name should have been Mechano because I work on equipment?

Should the writers her all have "blog" in their last names?

ENOUGH! RISE UP!

Posted: Dec 22nd 2009 5:33PM (Unverified) said

Breaking news: A game based on the DC Comic universe will feature characters from the DC Comic universe!

Make My MMO: December 14 - 20, 2014