Posted: Dec 9th 2009 9:45AM Willogram said

I think that's pretty awesome. Personally, I think they'd deserve a reduced subscription fee as well, but any effort is pretty cool.

For the record, I am not in the military, but I have friends who are.

Posted: Dec 9th 2009 9:58AM (Unverified) said

all of my friends who have been stationed overseas have found online gaming as a refuge and a familiar past time in the fields of shit. without getting too political, all online gaming for us forces should be free, or payed for by the US government.

i am not really interested in socialized gaming, but online gaming for our troops is a great stress reliever and is something very accessible all over the earth. anything that can support our troops is worth financing. fallen earth has demonstrate an enormous amount of consideration for the US armed forces. bravo.

Posted: Dec 9th 2009 10:03AM (Unverified) said

I know alot of troops play halo 3 all the time, i certainly hope the gov or microsoft are paying for those setups.

Posted: Dec 9th 2009 5:45PM Dumac said

Gee, i thought that a refuge from the drab military life in a foreign country would be found in games that were less ... military-ish. I guess i was wrong.

Posted: Dec 9th 2009 10:27AM ultimateq said

• 1 heart
Oh boy. I think I'll join the military now so I can get this game at 20% off. To bad there are several weeks of boot camp I have to go through before I can play it.

Posted: Dec 9th 2009 11:00AM Ohhlaawd said

What a great program! I'm looking to join the military and would love a program like this. A lot of people take a pay cut to serve their country and it's great whenever private companies show some love to the armed services.

Posted: Dec 9th 2009 12:32PM LaughingTarget said

The one flaw in the system is that civilians also have .mil addresses. I have a navy.mil one myself.

But, if anyone really cares enough, you can go into the reserves and still work your normal job. I'm set to do this shortly myself.

Posted: Dec 9th 2009 12:38PM kooda said

Wow this is nice but more developers need to do this if these people are brave and disciplined enough to be in the military should be like 80% off or government pays for games.

Posted: Dec 9th 2009 6:33PM Its Utakata stupid said

Oh dear...jingoism.

Posted: Dec 9th 2009 10:05PM (Unverified) said

I don't think my future tax dollars should go to armed service members for video games (America's Army had better be child's play to them :P), but I think it's wonderful that they are being rewarded by the private sector. I wonder if international armed service members will be included at some point.