Posted: Dec 8th 2009 10:08PM (Unverified) said

WOOT! About time! I chatted with Min at GDC and he said they were working on it. I'm SO happy to see that some of my overseas buds might be able to play soon!

If you haven't played this game, give it a chance. It's a skill based game with so many options. Yes, the graphics are "kiddie" but so are a good many games that adults play! lol

Posted: Dec 9th 2009 5:37AM SkuzBukit said

This is one of the games that I've wanted to be available to Europe for a long time now, "nt" you really should do some research before jumping on the "I hate anything asian" bandwagon.

I played it from a friends PC ( he has a USA localised IP through his VPN provider) and it's a good game from the little I saw, skill-based & very roleplay friendly.

I'm looking forward to giving it some real playtime.

Posted: Dec 9th 2009 9:27AM Viiral said

This game rocks.

Since you can do almost w/e you want, there is no grind.

If anyone want a beta key, check out this page

Posted: Dec 9th 2009 10:50AM Anatidae said

Did you actually say no grind?

Posted: Dec 9th 2009 1:37PM Cendres said

Viiral said since you can do whatever you want there is no grind...

That's true, in most things there is little grind but combat can be hard and 'leveling' as we know it is a grind if you don't spend any money. With a subscription (you can pay like 10$ a month or something for special packages) you don't feel the grind because of all the potions and bonuses you get.

This game is great for explorers, achievers may have a harder time getting themselves around it though.

Posted: Dec 9th 2009 10:49AM Anatidae said

I never get why they need to beta test a game that has been already released for years.

What are they testing? The lack of a location IP Block? New billing systems? It isn't like it is going to be wildly different than the US version.

Posted: Dec 9th 2009 1:58PM Viiral said

Since the EU version don't start with the same generation "version" as the NA version, there will ofc be bugs.

Iv only found a few minor bugs tho so far.

The open beta will start in January.

WRUP: Lucky Korea