Posted: Dec 5th 2009 9:25AM AlamoeJones said

I'm playing Study My Butt Off for Finals. However, after next Wednesday I'm on break and it's going to be all games, all the time!

Posted: Dec 5th 2009 10:02AM CCon99 said

For me splitting time between Left 4 Dead 2 and LotRO. I'm getting an itch to play something else, but not sure I want to buy anything new. I do have access to a game that's in beta for a few hours Saturday afternoon, but I'm already kind of bored and disappointed with it and just can't bring myself to want to play it any more.

Posted: Dec 5th 2009 10:47PM Anatidae said

A game that only gives access for a few hours? I know what company follows that path. Shame to hear you're already dulled by its gameplay. That does not bode well for it.

Posted: Dec 5th 2009 10:08AM bylthe said

I ended up getting GWAMM 32 max titles before stopping guild wars. Have not really kept up with the guild wars news much in the last year. Does anyone know if the Hall of monuments which can be account based or character base, transfer to your new account in guild wars 2? Want I am asking I guess is I had two favorite characters in guild wars , monk and ele, is it worth doing titles on my ele? Monk has them all. Or will all titles transfer to the new account? Any news on that come out in the last year?

Posted: Dec 5th 2009 10:16AM Pingles said

Like Shawn I have switched sides in Allods (bugged Blue XP Empire Orc) and am having fun exploring this game's closed Beta.

Posted: Dec 5th 2009 10:16AM elocke said

Playing the new LOTRO expansion. Also playing a little bit of EQ2 since my friend from WoW moved there to try it out for a bit after being burnt out on WoW.

Posted: Dec 5th 2009 10:29AM kooda said

Hm not sure probably a bit of console time and maybe some time on my shaman in WoW.

Posted: Dec 5th 2009 12:05PM (Unverified) said

Downloading LotRO now to do the 10day trial, so in about 10minutes ill be playing that this weekend

Posted: Dec 5th 2009 12:16PM (Unverified) said

Currently I'm playing EVE online. Like Drain, I'm just waiting for the proverbial fecal matter to hit the fan in null sec. I'm a member of one of the 0.0 alliances so I'm in prep for the upcoming carnage.

I also casually play Guild Wars still. I'm mainly just logging in when quick-to-do Zaishen challenges are up for the day. I also still grind kurzy faction for the title, but I get more and more bored with that grind each time I do it.

Posted: Dec 5th 2009 12:41PM (Unverified) said

What game is that pictured?

Posted: Dec 5th 2009 2:16PM (Unverified) said

Guild Wars 2.

Posted: Dec 5th 2009 1:33PM raidervcc said

I am pretty much hooked on the Warhammer Online unlimited trial, and I fully intend to subscribe after finals with a couple of my friends.

It would be really cool if you guys did a "Choose Your Own Adventure" for WAR (if you did and I missed it, I apologize), or perhaps just a feature exploring the trial for people that may not have played it yet.

Posted: Dec 6th 2009 1:40AM (Unverified) said

I'm working on unlocking everything in Plants vs Zombies. Other than that some Fallen Earth action. Must finish starter towns...

Posted: Dec 6th 2009 9:49AM Vitamin Dei said

@kyle: Kings Bounty, eh? That game is pretty awesome. :)

Been a little light on the MMOs as of late. Partially due to the new holiday gaming sexiness and partially due to a surprise upcoming apartment move. Panic! Very little CO, some Eve, lots of Torchlight and just diving into KotOR for the very first time as that was gifted to me in the recent Steam sale.

Dragon Age is sitting in my Steam list, watching me and licking its lips. It'll need to wait until January, though.