Posted: Dec 5th 2009 4:15PM (Unverified) said

*salutes back*
Oh gosh I do hope they won't try.

Posted: Dec 5th 2009 4:32PM Graill440 said

At a conference last weekend a few of us discussed the quality of MMO's. You ask about emotion in the games being created, one thing we touched on that could be compared in a very remote way was the amount of garbage out there that simply brings tears to the eyes. (laughing or otherwise i guess)

When you realize that the large majority of these devs are rejects from other high end programming fields that just couldnt make the grade, and they are now putting out this garbage and trying to push it on poor consumers, it simply makes one cry.

One substantial other emotion for many of the games would be amazement, not that the devs continue to do this, but that people actually still suck it all in blindly.

Posted: Dec 5th 2009 6:31PM (Unverified) said

I was one of those people who yelled at other people during World of Warcraft raids, then again, I was one of the best Fury Warriors (dps wise) in the world, for quite awhile. That would be my negative experience, next to losing my PSO char that one time, lol.

Posted: Dec 6th 2009 8:47AM Faryon said

Raiding pre-BC in a hardcore guild has left me with feelings of pure HATE for raiding and premade PvP... I also pity for all the poor delusional people that believe endgame raiding and/or PvP is the most important thing in the world.

Posted: Dec 6th 2009 2:27PM (Unverified) said

Ah - no contest here - Dreamscape (The Longest Journey) :)

Posted: Dec 7th 2009 9:09PM EndersGame said

I think the biggest emotional experience I have ever had, was in Dark Ages of Camelot's RvR. The feeling of realm pride as we fought off overwheling odds, wave after wave defending our keep. Those were the days

MMO Week in Review: It is your Destiny