Posted: Dec 4th 2009 1:11PM (Unverified) said

All Points Bulletin, hands down. If Realtime Worlds can deliver on everything APB is geared up to be, I don't think I'll be in need of another multiplayer experience for a good long while.

(With SW: TOR as a close second.)

Posted: Dec 4th 2009 1:53PM Prisemy said

Same here. I can't wait to get my hands on APB!

Posted: Dec 4th 2009 11:31AM Pingles said

Just wanted to drop a note to the commenters: Just because you are familiar with a game does not mean that anyone else knows what the acronyms you are using mean.

There are 3 or 4 in there that I have NO idea what game they are referencing.

Posted: Dec 4th 2009 11:35AM Jeromai said

CoX: Going Rogue, Guild Wars 2, any of the space MMOs if they make it out (Jumpgate, Black Prophecy), APB.

I might pick up WoW: Cataclysm if it's a slow period, just to play a worgen and see if they did anything creative or innovative with the low level area revamp...but I am a cynic and I have my doubts.

Actually the one game I am drooling with anticipation over for next year is the PS3 exclusive, Heavy Rain. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pEHspzMxyo

Posted: Dec 5th 2009 2:27AM (Unverified) said

The Old Republic... nothing else matters!

Posted: Dec 4th 2009 11:46AM (Unverified) said

mmmm APB, ToR, GW2, Fallen Earth updates

Posted: Dec 4th 2009 11:55AM Teki said

i'm looking forward to FFXIV, my back game will be SW:TOR.

Posted: Dec 4th 2009 12:05PM Seare said

I'm going to play STO until TOR comes out. TOR is want I'm truly waiting for.

Posted: Dec 5th 2009 1:42AM (Unverified) said

lets face it, for me its all about APB and startrek

Posted: Dec 4th 2009 12:47PM eNTi said

Earthrise, definitely Earthrise.

Posted: Dec 4th 2009 12:50PM SgtBaker said

DUST 514 and (hopefully) two EVE expansions (Planetary Interactions & Walking in Stations).

Posted: Dec 4th 2009 12:58PM (Unverified) said

Assuming we're just talking about MMOs, APB is top of my list.

Posted: Dec 4th 2009 1:06PM Daegalus said

Im mostly and MMO players so I will be trying most of them out, be it only in closed/open beta or actually buying release versions, I'll probably play them all (except SWOTOR, I will only try it in beta)

Other than that, Looking forward to:
Allods (great F2P game, and made by a Russian studio, wondering what they could pull off, Russian pride ftw)
Earthrise ( Bulgarian Studio, looks like an amazing game, glad I am Bulgarian, hope this does amazingly well.)
Star Trek Online (STO) (maybe, might be a beta only thing)
Guild Wars 2 (GW2)
Jumpgate Evolution (JGE)
Heroes of Telara (HoT)
Blade and Soul
The Secret World (TSW)

I added their abbreviations for that one poster on the previous page, and what the hell, ill list the others too:

Star Wars Online: The Old Republic - TOR, SW:TOR, SWOTOR
City of Heroes: Going Rouge: CoX:GR, COH: GR
All Points BUlleting: APB
Final Fantasy XIV: FFXIV
DC Universe Online:DCU, DCO, DCUO
Dungeons and Dragons Online: DDO

I only listed the ones I saw in the comments to this post. Hopefully that helps out those confused, I also included very common and known ones, but whatever.

Posted: Dec 4th 2009 1:24PM Kaio said

Final Fantasy XIV on my PS3 of course.

Posted: Dec 4th 2009 3:28PM Wraibot said

Global Agenda - Fun gameplay and sandbox mode, and lower sub fees than other mmo genres, along with a non-sub purchase as well, so even when cash is tight, I can still play.

All Points Bulletin - Character/Car/Decal creator = (CoH + CO)x10,000,000 and that's how uber 1337 awesome it is. The gameplay looks good, and it sounds like it will be mostly sandbox gameplay as well which is super exciting.

Posted: Dec 4th 2009 3:56PM Gemi said

I think most SW:TOR enthusiasts will be disappointed in one or more ways. The game is so hyped that it will be mostly impossible to build a game that fills everyones desires as they are now. That said, I personally assume a good game, not a "Holy Grail", and don't think I will be disappointed.

Posted: Dec 4th 2009 5:26PM (Unverified) said

Earthrise
All Points Bulletin
Mortal Online
Age of Conan: Rise of the Godslayer
World of Warcraft:Cataclysm

and if released in 2010

Star Wars:The Old Republic
The Secret World
Guild Wars 2

Posted: Dec 4th 2009 6:20PM (Unverified) said

And contrary to what all the above and below state:

WOW Cataclysm will sweap the market clear.

They' ll ALL play the new Azeroth.

Posted: Dec 4th 2009 6:46PM (Unverified) said

FFXIV is the only MMO been released next year that is worth looking at.

Posted: Dec 4th 2009 10:25PM starka1 said

SW: TOR without a doubt. May go back to WoW since my friend is building up a guild. And may try out Global Agenda. Will continue to play CO in the meantime. Nothing else interests me much.
Previous 20 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |