Posted: Dec 31st 2009 6:20AM (Unverified) said

RUNES OF MAGIC IS WINNING!!!!!!
EVERYTHING GOES TO RUNES OF MAGIC (not the Biggest Disappointment of 2009 - that goes to AION heheheh)
BEST F2P EVER

Posted: Dec 31st 2009 10:25AM Atnor said

Ya know, I downloaded it the other day but havent yet played Runes of Magic....

but strangly, and I dont know exactly why, but this poll makes me "less" interested in trying it out...

Posted: Dec 31st 2009 1:22PM breezer said

Massively should not have posted the results. What a joke.

Posted: Dec 31st 2009 8:06PM Bigwig said

For anyone who's mildly confused about RoM having such a huge turn out to this poll, Frogster has been repeating in game messages to visit this site every 20 minutes or so. for the last month.

not that internet polls are ever remotely accurate, but they totally gamed the system.

Posted: Jan 3rd 2010 6:55PM (Unverified) said

Gl├╝ckwunsch an RUNES OF MAGIC!!! Geil sie haben gewonnen!

Posted: Jan 1st 2010 10:31AM (Unverified) said

ROM WIN EVERTHING

Posted: Jan 1st 2010 10:31AM (Unverified) said

BUT WAIT WTF?
NOTHING HAPPEN?
WTF?
NO IN-GAME REWARD
NOTHING THAT SAYS WHO WIN NOTHING
WTF?
FAIL
10:28am 1-01-2010 (end of votes December 31st at 11:59pm )
WHY YOU CAN CONTINUE VOTING?
FAIL!!!

Posted: Jan 4th 2010 5:22AM (Unverified) said

Nah it was a spike from a voting spam. I tried to mimick the technique myself and was able to successfully vote for Neo steam in many categories over and over by clearing my hystory and cookies completely. Wasn't hard and I picked Neo Steam intentionally because it had little to no votes and was not increasing. So it was a good test.

Anyways I voted for Neo steam several times while refreshing the page on my wifes comp to check the tallies. My Neo steam vote did in fact get counted each and every time in each and every category.

Yes it was a out of no where spike in the RoM votes. I know because the day before it wasn't even a contender one day and the very next day it's on par with Aion and even surpassing it in some categories.

As far as why it's a WoW clone, it just is. WoW was the basis for the game. This is seen throught the game design. Art direction, animations, quests, Char models, everything. Not a big deal it's a free to play WoW clone, not much can be said about it. Alganons is much worse. Those are the only two MMO's that have come out that I would honestly call WoW clones though, Alganon and RoM. But both were designed to be. RoM is a free to play copy though so no big deal that they are a copy.

Posted: Jan 4th 2010 5:25AM (Unverified) said

lol, the above post was supposed to be a reply to Jeremy S. but it seems it decided to be it's own stand alone post lol.

Betawatch: November 15 - 21, 2014

Posted on Nov 21st 2014 8:00PM

The Stream Team: No more Landmark tour deaths!

Posted on Nov 21st 2014 3:00PM