Posted: Dec 23rd 2009 2:54PM (Unverified) said

I hope that Runes of Magic can make the horde like the one on WoW. Runes of Magic is better than WoW games because the graphic is good.

Posted: Dec 23rd 2009 3:38PM (Unverified) said

Amazing how many 8 year old kids have figured out how to vote here.. This all can be measured with simple 1 + 1 maths = Runes of Magic is at top in every category.

/facepalm

Posted: Dec 23rd 2009 7:49PM (Unverified) said

• 1 heart
im fink the best mmo of the game is runes of magic best grafic best gamimg best pvp best crafting best capasiti best qwest 2 and the newest game best of the year 2009 and if i can say best comuyniti 2 gast come and join the best game for 2009 runes of magic and you will all injoy it best wishes 2 you all from mi youval

Posted: Dec 23rd 2009 11:01PM (Unverified) said

holas todos quiero desirles que runes me gusta mucho y mas que los gms senotan en teresados por los jugadores lla que nos ponen herrramientas para poder comunicarnos y desir quenosgusta y queno lo quesi porfavor tantas atualisacion esta produciendo lag lla dejen un poco de eso grasias

Posted: Dec 24th 2009 4:47AM (Unverified) said

I think
Runes of Magic is the best game in this Time

Posted: Dec 28th 2009 9:55AM (Unverified) said

runes of magic me parece que es lo maximo juego interactivo que tiene crecimiento muy explansible a los continentes latinos

Posted: Dec 28th 2009 4:31PM Cendres said

How did Runes of Magic come out of left field? lol....

Posted: Dec 28th 2009 7:45PM Strumiker said

Yar, this poll won't mean a thing. Good luck with that ;)

Posted: Dec 28th 2009 9:14PM (Unverified) said

The idiots that play and fanboi it up for games that are WoW clones(RoM) are the ones that are killing the video game industry as a whole. Thanks a lot, yuppie scum.

Posted: Dec 29th 2009 4:09AM Rimshot0 said

It's just not fair at all. Runes of Magic has too many fans and they are too passionate about the game. How is anybody else supposed to do well in a viewers choice poll if one side has more fans and fans that are more interested in voting for the game.

Oh well. I guess this means nothing because the games too few fans weren't able to win. lol

Posted: Dec 29th 2009 9:47AM (Unverified) said

Nah isn't the case at all. If you read what I posted earlier you can sit there and clear your history and repeatedly vote and it does count the votes. I intentionally voted for Neo Steam over and over because there was no interest and it had very little votes. I refreshed the page on my wifes comp and each vote on my comp.

Results were... Neo Steams votes increased by 1 for each vote I cast for it lol.

All that has happened is that Multiple people have cleared there history and repeatedly voted for RoM over and over, likely had a macro to do so as I can make one easy.

But meh, lol better sites have given awards out to better games. I guess RoM could use a gold star about now so it doesn't really bother me that much lol.

Posted: Dec 29th 2009 5:07AM (Unverified) said

I think it is more for the game companies just to gage things on just how many votes they got in the 1st place or who knows really like maybe they'll see if they get more next year. or maybe it is to make the people happy that they can vote for their game. or maybe it is for massively to see what kind of addvertising to put on their site.

Posted: Dec 29th 2009 11:28AM (Unverified) said

This whole poll is such a failure. Best Visual/Graphics: Runes of Magic.... I can't wait to see how the Massively.com team plays off this one.

Posted: Dec 29th 2009 12:53PM Rimshot0 said

Yeah. They will have to cover up that fact that Runes crushed everybody somehow.

Posted: Dec 29th 2009 1:43PM (Unverified) said

"Runes of Magic" Melhor jogo da historia, Obrigado Frogster por mais este classico dos games. Sem chance de competição para com os outros jogos.
Muito Obrigado

Posted: Dec 29th 2009 12:50PM Rimshot0 said

I wasn't responding to you. Do you think I read 8 pages of comments? I just made that remark because I think it's awesome that RoM is winning. The economy and end-game gear system is amazing.

Posted: Dec 30th 2009 8:39AM (Unverified) said

Que Jogão!!! "Runes of Magic" é certamente o melhor jogo de todos os tempos!!!O resto é lixo!

Posted: Dec 30th 2009 12:35PM Atnor said

lol at RoM... that's funny.

Good idea for a poll in theory, too bad kids are involved.

The phrase "... and that's why we can't ever have anything nice..." comes to mind :)

Posted: Dec 30th 2009 2:53PM (Unverified) said

This vote is flawed.

Runes of Magic is #1 in Best Crafting, Best PVP, Best Capacity for Role Playing, Best Free To Play, Best Visual Graphics, Best Launch, Over All Best MMO, and also Frogster got Best Studio. It is also ND on the Biggest Disappointment of 2009.

Some one has found a way to circumvent the voting process and has screwed up the numbers.

Posted: Dec 30th 2009 2:54PM (Unverified) said

*edit*

Runes of Magic is also second on the Biggest Disappointment of 2009.