Posted: Dec 2nd 2009 10:28AM HereticalPenguin said

The show is great, please don't change anything. : )

Posted: Dec 2nd 2009 2:07PM (Unverified) said

That game is designed to powerlevel to to speak, wearing gear higher than your level is necessary to even be apart of the endgame, the system and classes are useless without tweaking your statistics.

Posted: Dec 2nd 2009 6:32PM Evy said

They've been working on the graphics update for a long, long time. I'm not sure it'll ever happen, to be honest.

Posted: Dec 3rd 2009 1:16AM (Unverified) said

Another great show. In your description for the show say that you play an hour inside the game. That way people won't attack for not showing more of the game. I enjoy a good sci-fi game, hoping the new additions to the genre do well (ToR, STO). So here are my 2 points,

Why all the beeping?! Must we bleep out all the swears? Just wondering.

And a comment on the end of the segment. Sera, you might be Trans, but I'm gay. And Kyle's char had some definite gay vibes. The Hand wave at the end confirmed it all in my mind :p

One point I do enjoy in these is Kyle and his random pick of chars. I just figure whatever he chooses is the most random class in the game, may it be reptile dude or gay boy. Can't wait till next week

Posted: Dec 3rd 2009 2:25AM (Unverified) said

Waste of a column, that is all.

Posted: Dec 24th 2009 2:11PM (Unverified) said

Whatever happened to this feature? It hasn't been seen again for almost a month.

Posted: Dec 24th 2009 4:00PM Seraphina Brennan said

On haitus until I can gather enough people together again and make episode 4.

Well... correction... I made episode 4. It's just it was full of technical glitches and errors because the game we did was so old that FRAPS didn't feel like recording it.