Posted: Dec 1st 2009 2:21AM (Unverified) said

Maybe they should've brought in a number of mix-and-match 'professions', a la SWG pre-NGE? (That said, here's an idea SOE - bring them back!) People could tailor their character to be what they want, rather than being forced into a single archetypical class.

Posted: Dec 1st 2009 5:42AM (Unverified) said

This game is going to have to be bloody amazing to pull me away from Aion.

No space info as yet concerns me to be quite frank.

Posted: Dec 1st 2009 3:15PM (Unverified) said

I never understood why people are complaning and i know a few hard core bloggers that were looking so forword to the old republic to say there giving up.... Personally im overjoyed that theres a Jedi Counciler now so i can play my jedi fantasy as a healer and dedicated force user with just a bit of Lightsaber skills.

I personally was NOT looking forword to one jedi class that seemed Rage based warrior type. Now there are quite a few more jedi classes in the hole Bioware version of star wars the old republic if anyone has went thought the d20 game book rules and information that bioware basicly started...

If anyone disagrees with that opinon then thats fine. I know some say that a healer runes the game... well dont play a healer.. Im deffently going to enjoy it!

Posted: Dec 2nd 2009 2:51PM (Unverified) said

When i first heard about this game i had imagined that it would start like KOTOR Everyone starts as a non force wielding character and then develops into a jedi/sith.
The fact that everyone ended up as a force user wouldnt matter because the game is going to be story driven anyway, conversations and plot will follow your class choice so really they could have given us the same choice as in the original KOTOR ,soldier,scoundrel and scout.
If you want to develop your character like revan then you can (moral choices included) or you can stay as one of the original non force user and carry on like that..... or stick to replays of KOTOR and save yourself $15 a month lol

Posted: Dec 2nd 2009 9:40PM (Unverified) said

So I'm a little confused right now. Which is going to be the ranged-DPS?

Make My MMO: August 24 - August 30, 2014

Posted on Aug 30th 2014 6:00PM

PAX Prime 2014: ArcheAge is a go for launch!

Posted on Aug 30th 2014 5:00PM