Posted: Nov 24th 2009 5:28PM (Unverified) said

Yeah looks like they were actually reading the forums have everything people were asking for (except balanced pvp and battlegrounds) but was very impressed to see that they have changed the chanter mechanics around looks line now chanters might be more of a aoe class.

Posted: Nov 24th 2009 6:38PM Graill440 said

• Half a heart
Aion had its chance. Now its just another niche market fanrag that failed to hit mainstream.

Many other MMO's will be coming out in 2010/11 to bash on or give laudatory comments to. Will anyone even remember this failure, i doubt it.

Posted: Nov 24th 2009 3:50PM (Unverified) said

If they can make the game fun to level up then I'm in.

Posted: Nov 24th 2009 3:56PM Its Utakata stupid said

Ditto. I may even by the game. :)

Posted: Nov 24th 2009 3:54PM Valentina said

Keep in mind that there is an XP curve update coming soon, and that they increased XP from quests and repeatable quests, so many of the concerns twords leveling up are being addressed prior to the Vision update.

Posted: Nov 24th 2009 4:04PM (Unverified) said

Needs more moogles!

Posted: Nov 24th 2009 4:08PM Nadril said

I'll be honest, it's hard to not to be impressed by it. If they do fullfill their promise on everything there that starz mentioned in his post than you could consider me a subscriber again. Afterall some of the major issues of mine (grind, combat system, PvP) might get a lot better because of this.

I am wondering an estimated release date on it.

Posted: Nov 24th 2009 4:13PM Valentina said

So far there is no release date, but I would be surprised if it was very long, as NCsoft has been preparing for this for.....Quite some time :). I will keep an eye out though to see if anything further is announced today, and to see what else is translated.

I starting to wonder why they launched the game when they were working in something this huge, I for one would of preferred if they had waited until this was a part of the game already, but the game is good, regardless.

Posted: Nov 24th 2009 4:17PM (Unverified) said

• 1 heart
Unfortunately...at this point in time this trailer has absolutely no relation to the current game "Aion". Until it does, this is a pipe-dream at best and NCSoft needs to do something to make "Aion: The Tower of Blandness" worth playing until this comes to pass. For all its prettiness the game in that trailer does not exist.

Posted: Nov 24th 2009 4:19PM Barinthos said

It's what Aion SHOULD have been from the get go.

Posted: Nov 24th 2009 5:54PM Cendres said

Actually many of these features have been in development for a long time, but they were not ready for release.

Posted: Nov 24th 2009 4:26PM Valdur said

Impressive,I'll wait patiently for this Epicness :-)

Posted: Nov 24th 2009 4:27PM Valentina said

If these additions and upgrades don't please you I don't know what will.

Posted: Nov 24th 2009 4:42PM Barinthos said

If these upgrades and additions cost more money I won't be pleased lol

Unless it's tied to an actual expansion instead of just being a content patch.

Posted: Nov 24th 2009 4:42PM aurickle said

The new weather system really blew me away. I've always imagined a system where snowfall actually accumulates and later melts in a realistic manner, but never really thought I'd see a game implement it.

It also looks like the housing is going to be able to be lain siege to and outright attacked -- and destroyed -- which certainly makes life interesting!

Once this expansion goes live I will certainly be checking Aion out again. Maybe this time it will keep me interested for more than a month!

Posted: Nov 24th 2009 4:59PM toychristopher said

YAY! I am excited about this!

Posted: Nov 24th 2009 5:12PM phairoh said

If NCSoft accomplishes even half of what's in that trailer in the next 6 months, I will undoubtedly resub. That trailer was beautiful and the idea of the game is sound. I have much higher hopes for Aion now than I did prior to watching that. Good work NCSoft!

Posted: Nov 24th 2009 5:16PM Daegalus said

I read a lot of you saying, this is all a dream, it will never happen, etc. But thats all In-game footage from the internal Korean development servers, this is all already coded, designed, and is currently being extensively tested. So those thinking its just animation, this is all ingame stuff.

Posted: Nov 24th 2009 5:32PM (Unverified) said

When leveling becomes fun, I will resub.

But holy crap, that trailer was awesomesauce.

Posted: Nov 24th 2009 5:44PM (Unverified) said

Ok starting next month i will have been unsubbed and be waiting for this update.When this update hits i'll come back in a heart beat.I cannot play the current Aion now that i've seen this AWESOME trailer.

WRUP: You'll shoot your eye out, kid

Posted on Dec 27th 2014 10:00AM