Posted: Nov 24th 2009 7:13PM Russell Clarke said

Hmm, I'd think that a change of management at this stage of development suggest the game's not looking too healthy....but obviously salvageable otherwise they wouldn't have bothered making the changes. Fingers crossed!

Posted: Nov 24th 2009 7:51PM (Unverified) said

Seeing as how the game should have entered closed beta two-three months ago and the reasion it was put on hold was because of massive AI issues. The game hasn't been doing to good lately as ND has put more focus on there Lego MMO then JGE. JGE was always ment to be an expansion / overhaul of Jumpgate that got out of hand and turned into its own game.

As it stands right now the future of JGE is still up in the air. It all depends on if they can make it fun and fix the underlying issues with it. I wouldn't expect to see the game until mid to late next year if we do at all.

But all is not lost.. I have faith it will be released at some point. Just not anytime soon :(

Posted: Nov 24th 2009 9:09PM Hambone Hamlet said

welcome aboard Lance Roberston, now get to work releasing my game .. I really want to play this:)

Posted: Nov 24th 2009 11:40PM (Unverified) said

Same here... really want this game to come out... but then again after the Tabula Rasa experience, I'm willing to wait for them to complete something finished rather than only get it for a year before it gets canceled.

Posted: Nov 24th 2009 10:01PM (Unverified) said

Inb4 this guy gets the Bill Roper treatment for Trials of Atlantis and Warhammer.

Let's see how long it takes for someone to cast the shadow for doom and gloom on this game.

Posted: Nov 24th 2009 10:32PM (Unverified) said

The shadow of doom as already been cast. Remember when this game was suppose to come out? Like... June....

Now it's November and there's no end in sight. I'm not giving up hope though considering if this game doesn't work out I'm already two-timing with Black Prophecy.

Posted: Nov 25th 2009 12:47AM Taawa said

I really hope Jumpgate Evolution isn't vaporware, and that it will release and become successful. I'd hope that Gazillion and Netdevil know what they're doing hiring this person. I've been hoping that JGE would be the game that'd give me my RvR fix and allow me to leave WAR.

Please, just please, no Bright Wizards and Warrior Priests in space.

And please encourage the development team to play all three factions.

Posted: Nov 25th 2009 1:07AM Pingles said

Three faction PvP was some of the best I've ever played.

Posted: Nov 25th 2009 2:02AM Addfwyn said

I'm looking forward to a non-star wars sci-fi MMO that isn't EVE (nothing against EVE, but it isn't my thing. I feel like with the effort it takes to be good at EVE, I could be successful in a real stock market) so I do hope this comes out sometime in the future, but I can wait.

Make My MMO: December 14 - 20, 2014