Posted: Nov 18th 2009 7:02PM Lateris said

I was wondering if you could feature DEV's from MMORPG's such as Vanguard, LOTRO, AION, TOR, SWG, EVE, and many more as a feature show once a month? Perhaps we could get the SyFy channel to feature you guys? Who does your marketing?

Posted: Nov 18th 2009 7:09PM Yoh said

Lolz.... yeah, I made an unfortunate spelling mistake last time.
I tend to type fast and I don't always go back and spellcheck.

It would be nice if we could edit our posts after the fact, because I did notice the mistake after posting.

Nice job with the startrek voice..... I didn't know I came across like that. ^^

~Yoh

Posted: Nov 18th 2009 7:58PM (Unverified) said

• 1 heart
You ruined your podcast with a woman who plays only GW and shes not interesting at all , ppl better listen to Gamers with jobs podcast much better.
sry i will delete my podcast list with 1 podcast

Posted: Nov 19th 2009 12:02AM (Unverified) said

What a mature and extremely valuable comment. I especially like how it shows your blatant ignorance and that you couldn't have even bothered listening to the first few minutes of the podcast which proves you wrong. Not that there's anything wrong with playing Guild Wars in the first place. Well, unless you're bad at pvp I guess.

Posted: Nov 22nd 2009 8:00AM (Unverified) said

gwj is a horrible name for that podcast. they spent half the last episode talking about the industry itself. they also discussed torchlight for all of 30 seconds, which will be an mmo in 18 mos. that was the extent of the mmo talk, so thanks for recommending it here. also the host spends half his bio blurb hating on wow. tvgp.tv does the whole regular joe gamer podcast 100x better. i'll listen to the last two and maybe the next couple before making up my mind, but i don't see myself going through the last 2 years of episodes like i've done with massively, tvgp, and videogames weekly. yes i have a lot of time to listen to my mp3 player :)

Posted: Nov 19th 2009 4:34AM Valdur said

I think what beqerel means is that the podcast is getting a bit monotonous.And I also think that's what the other guy meant when he said he listen to Massively Podcast when he is in bed....zzzzZZ

I do listen to Gamers with Jobs too and it's definitely more dynamic as they sound more like Gamers talking about games than Journalists talking about games : p

Posted: Nov 19th 2009 1:34PM FOI said

I happen to listen for Shawn's sexy voice thank you very much.

Allods Online just oozes style. I can't wait to check it out.

Posted: Nov 21st 2009 9:59PM AlamoeJones said

I think it's safe to say Shawn is Massively's official sex symbol. Rubi and her voice can back off! haha

Posted: Nov 25th 2009 7:59AM (Unverified) said

I knew Ari was an over-weight man!

Great podcast guys.