Posted: Nov 18th 2009 12:09PM (Unverified) said

According to their latest emails, there's no bonuses or offers for any of those zones this week, sadly.

Just from a TP standpoint, Sorrowdusk Isle seems to give the best value in terms of points per adventure, and a good many additional objectives.

Posted: Nov 18th 2009 12:52PM (Unverified) said

I voted on this pack for the same reason. Second best return on adventures per TP with a bunch of objectives. Of course this completely ignores the length of said adventures, but I thought it was at least a good place to start.

And, for those folks who don't have 400 TP, one purchase of 420 will let them join in on the experiment.

Posted: Nov 18th 2009 12:36PM (Unverified) said

???

After I placed my vote for the Sharn Syndicate I discover that every adventure pack has exactly one vote each. Odd.

Posted: Nov 18th 2009 12:51PM (Unverified) said

That's just an odd thing with our polls. Instead of starting at default 0, it starts at 1. It's still even though.

Posted: Nov 18th 2009 12:21PM (Unverified) said

It really makes me want to cry that Deleras tomb is not on this list.

Posted: Nov 18th 2009 12:54PM (Unverified) said

Delara's is 750 TP and for levels 6+, so I left it off.

Posted: Nov 18th 2009 12:45PM (Unverified) said

Apologies for the double post but this post reviewing all the adventure packs might come in handy: http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=199945

Posted: Nov 19th 2009 10:35AM (Unverified) said

I've been playing DDO for 3 years now.

Shan-to-Kor is still one of my favorite quests in the game. Though I am a little disapointed in how much easier they made the end fight. I miss the days of all the fighters shield blocking and a Wiz or Sorc Magic Missileing him to death.

Posted: Nov 19th 2009 1:26PM donweel said

Sorrodwusk is a very nice pack, I am on it now. The second part Cult of Six ramps up to level 10 and above very quickly. I doubt you will finish it in one go. On the other hand Three Barrel Cove will level you up nicely all the way through and won't clobber you all of a sudden. As well out of all those choices you lay out it was the content that gave me the most over all enjoyment in the game so far. It is a shame most free players skip it because the loot in Delara's and Tangleroot is better. Three Barrel is Barrels of fun wide variety of encounters, and very well designed instances, with one of the best puzzles in the game to boot. Worth every turbine point.